This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What kind of keyboard do you use?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What kind of keyboard do you use?

User Info: XDummyX

XDummyX
1 month ago#41
Cherry MX, rubber domes can go straight to hell. With as cheap as a lot of the mechanical knockoffs are now while still being miles better than rubber domes theyre a lot easier to recommend.

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
1 month ago#42
captsplatter_1 posted...
zhenghan posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
zhenghan posted...
I got the Zalman ZM-K600S. It's a gaming keyboard with rubber dome switches. Overall it has everything I'd want in a keyboard including NKRO, the only problem is it's not silent so I play games with a PS3 controller when I can now.

Try the PS4 controller.

don't have a PS4 =/ why, is that one even quieter?

More support and feels better in your hands.

What do you mean by more support?
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

zhenghan
1 month ago#43
XDummyX posted...
Cherry MX, rubber domes can go straight to hell. With as cheap as a lot of the mechanical knockoffs are now while still being miles better than rubber domes theyre a lot easier to recommend.

Never cared for mechanical (then again, I never used one either or I used one but don't even know it's mechanical xD), but I really hate the ghosting problem in regular keyboards since I play MMOs and it's very easy to surpass the "anti-ghosting" limit.

For example, with my current keyboard at work (Generic HP keyboard) there would be a problem when I pressed one of the arrow key combinations + 'b. For example, up arrow + left arrow + 'b'. This keystroke combination wouldn't register so instead of throwing the skill (in an MMO or w/e), it just wouldn't do anything.

https://www.microsoft.com/appliedsciences/KeyboardGhostingDemo.mspx
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
1 month ago#44
Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ArkonBlade/videos
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade

User Info: Renraku_San

Renraku_San
1 month ago#45
Mechanical Membrane from Razer, Omata Chroma. It's delightfully clicky and won't accidentally trigger keypresses if you rest your finger on the keyboard.
I worship Jesus Christ and am 100% proud to be Christian!
I read the Bible every day, you should too!

User Info: reincarnator07

reincarnator07
1 month ago#46
Corsair K70 with browns. Absolutely no complaints here :)
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 month ago#47
zhenghan posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
zhenghan posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
zhenghan posted...
I got the Zalman ZM-K600S. It's a gaming keyboard with rubber dome switches. Overall it has everything I'd want in a keyboard including NKRO, the only problem is it's not silent so I play games with a PS3 controller when I can now.

Try the PS4 controller.

STEAM natively supports PS4 controllers. Not sure about PS3.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

zhenghan
1 month ago#48
captsplatter_1 posted...
zhenghan posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
zhenghan posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
zhenghan posted...

Try the PS4 controller.

the native support is pretty much useless to me though, since i use an app to make my PS3 into an xbox controller. And even if steam supports it, wouldn't the games have to support it as well?

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 month ago#49
zhenghan posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
zhenghan posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
zhenghan posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
zhenghan posted...

Try the PS4 controller.

the native support is pretty much useless to me though, since i use an app to make my PS3 into an xbox controller. And even if steam supports it, wouldn't the games have to support it as well?

You might be able to do gamepad for a strictly KB/M game only. Works ok on Team Fortress 2 although missing on a few button inputs and accuracy is dimished a little, but gyro helps a little. The most annoying thing is Xbox button prompts honestly.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What kind of keyboard do you use?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived