This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Grim Dawn is 70% on the Steam daily deal.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Grim Dawn is 70% on the Steam daily deal.

User Info: OptimusRekt

OptimusRekt
2 months ago#1
Easily the best price it's been on Steam and maybe even Humble Bundle. It's $7.49 for you people in the US. I haven't played it but it looks to be a pretty great game in the Diablo 2 vein of games.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/219990/Grim_Dawn/
"Too fast for freedom, sometimes it all falls down, these chains never leave me, I keep dragging them around..." - Delilah by Florence Welch

User Info: ihategod

ihategod
2 months ago#2
I'd rather wait until it comes out in a complete edition, much like how Titan Quest did.

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
2 months ago#3
Get it. Would personally vouch for it..

Currently holds my personal record for longest time spent in a game according to Steam(170+ hours)

Expansion pack comes out....11/Oct which adds one-two more acts worth of content as well as 2 more classes to the existing 6.
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008

OptimusRekt
2 months ago#4
I'd rather wait until it comes out in a complete edition, much like how Titan Quest did.

The DLC for the game consists of a Crucible DLC, which it just mostly a monster wave mode and is just for people who highly enjoy the game. The DLC itself is only $5 or so. The other DLC is just cosmetics. So all the DLC for the game is unnecessary for the main game's completion. Titan Quest of the other hand had full on expansions that added to the story. I still love Titan Quest though. This is just another great game at a low price is all.

Expansion pack comes out....11/Oct which adds one-two more acts worth of content as well as 2 more classes to the existing 6.

Did not know that, thanks for the information! At least this game's developers take their time to make a good expansion by the sounds of it, not just some half-baked "levels" dlc or something.
"Too fast for freedom, sometimes it all falls down, these chains never leave me, I keep dragging them around..." - Delilah by Florence Welch

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#5
Game is awesome, never had the urge to revisit due to backlog but thoroughly enjoyed my play through
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: solosnake

solosnake
2 months ago#6
I mean Ive been interested and it looks decent but I already got D3, and PoE, dont really think theres room for anymore aRPG lootfests
"We would have no NBA possibly if they got rid of all the flopping." ~ Dwyane Wade
http://i.imgur.com/MYYEIx5.gif http://i.imgur.com/WGE12ef.jpg

OptimusRekt
2 months ago#7
I mean Ive been interested and it looks decent but I already got D3, and PoE, dont really think theres room for anymore aRPG lootfests

Take a look at me, now take a look at Shadow of War's lootboxes and hidden story behind paywall, now back to me, now look at Battlefield's 2 lootboxes, now back to me, now look to Overwatch's lootboxes, now back to me, now look at your wallet and see $100, now back to me, then look at Grim Dawn for $7.49 that gives you a full game with no need for extras or lootboxes, and back to me.

But yeah, they do take up a lot of time.

User Info: solosnake

solosnake
2 months ago#8
OptimusRekt posted...

Take a look at me, now take a look at Shadow of War's lootboxes and hidden story behind paywall, now back to me, now look at Battlefield's 2 lootboxes, now back to me, now look to Overwatch's lootboxes, now back to me, now look at your wallet and see $100, now back to me, then look at Grim Dawn for $7.49 that gives you a full game with no need for extras or lootboxes, and back to me.

But yeah, they do take up a lot of time.

yeah i dont game much at all anymore because of the bs like that. I did pick up Original Sin 2 though, and its great
"We would have no NBA possibly if they got rid of all the flopping." ~ Dwyane Wade
http://i.imgur.com/MYYEIx5.gif http://i.imgur.com/WGE12ef.jpg

User Info: DaedalusEx

DaedalusEx
2 months ago#9
Chaos_Missile posted...

That's... today? Nice.

User Info: wentzelot

wentzelot
2 months ago#10
it's a really good game. problem is path of exile is better.. and free!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Grim Dawn is 70% on the Steam daily deal.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived