This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The only official Blade Runner videogame ever made is a PC exclusive

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The only official Blade Runner videogame ever made is a PC exclusive

User Info: st1ka

st1ka
2 months ago#1
Hi everyone,

I have a small YouTube channel dedicated to retrogaming and with the launch of Blade Runner 2049, I thought now would be a good time to show off Westwood Studios' Blade Runner for the PC. In my opinion, this is a highly underrated game that had the potential to revolutionize the Adventure Game genre if only it had gained more traction.

Anyway, here 's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgM4gOsUK4U

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
2 months ago#2
Not gonna watch the video...but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Deus ex is probably a better candidate.
You've got ten minutes. There's policies even your section have to follow
I'll be sure to forward your message to the president.

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
2 months ago#3
still waiting on a gog release. really want to play this game as i've heard nothing but good things about it, not to mention that blade runner is one of my favorite movies of all time

User Info: Hi C

Hi C
2 months ago#4
LazyyAmerican posted...
Not gonna watch the video...but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Deus ex is probably a better candidate.

On PS2.
I5-4590 | ASUS H97i-PLUS & VS239hp | 8GB Ballistix Sport | 1TB+2TB WD Blue | Cooler Master N200 | ASUS GTX 960 Strix 2GB

st1ka
2 months ago#5
LazyyAmerican posted...

Yeah but deus Ex isn't an official Blade Runner :P

User Info: daemon_dan

daemon_dan
2 months ago#6
Your intro is neat. But if you're gonna continue the music past the intro, turn the level down. Also consider figuring out how to take down some of the top end of your voice input. It sounds kind of tinny. I couldn't watch much of it cause your voice annoyed me but that's my personal opinion, not actual advice.
"Don't you know our lives are on trial now? And if we lose, we're going straight to Hell! I could care less."
~DevilDriver: I Could Care Less

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#7
LazyyAmerican posted...

Deus ex is a better candidate to be the only official blade runner game than the only official blade runner game? What the actual f*** are you on
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

st1ka
2 months ago#8
daemon_dan posted...
't watch much of it cause your voice annoyed me but that's my personal opinion, not actual advice.

No worries. Thank you for the feedback and for giving the video a chance. I'll see if I can do something about the audio quality in the future :)

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
2 months ago#9
I've played and it was alright but not really underated and it's not an adaptation of the movie, I'm pretty sure it was highly praised back in it's day.

To get me in a cyberpunk mood I've been playing binary domain (great plot, many similarities to blade runner), blood dragon and hard reset (visually captured the cyberpunk theme perfectly) and >observer (a mindf***, but a very good one).

st1ka
2 months ago#10
ablerider posted...
I've played and it was alright but not really underated and it's not an adaptation of the movie, I'm pretty sure it was highly praised back in it's day.

To get me in a cyberpunk mood I've been playing binary domain (great plot, many similarities to blade runner), blood dragon and hard reset (visually captured the cyberpunk theme perfectly) and >observer (a mindf***, but a very good one).

I really loved the game, and yeah, it's not an adaptation of the movie, rather, it runs concurrently with the movie. ^^
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The only official Blade Runner videogame ever made is a PC exclusive

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived