This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The only official Blade Runner videogame ever made is a PC exclusive

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The only official Blade Runner videogame ever made is a PC exclusive

User Info: Ruppe21

Ruppe21
1 month ago#21
Back when this came out there was nothing else like it.
Reactive gameplay that actually changed the outcome of the story combined with random story elements, it was something else.

I must have finished it over 10 times and each playtrough was different.

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
1 month ago#22
I used to LOVE that game. Back in the 90's I borrowed it from a friend, without knowing about the movie. It is kind of a moodpiece game and I loved the ambiance and world it created. It was after the game that I first checked out the movie. The game actually did an amazing job of copying the style and atmosphere from the movie through sounds, music, voice work and graphics. I have been a fan of the movie ever since and loved the new Bladerunner movie.
I5 3570 | GTX 970 | Samsung 840 EVO x 3 | Corsair RM750 | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair 400c | AKG k550 | Realforce 87U | Logitech G Pro |

User Info: st1ka

st1ka
1 month ago#23
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
I used to LOVE that game. Back in the 90's I borrowed it from a friend, without knowing about the movie. It is kind of a moodpiece game and I loved the ambiance and world it created. It was after the game that I first checked out the movie. The game actually did an amazing job of copying the style and atmosphere from the movie through sounds, music, voice work and graphics. I have been a fan of the movie ever since and loved the new Bladerunner movie.

We seem to share a smilar story. I actually didn't even know Blade Runner was a movie when I played the game. I remember being a teen being disappointed the movie's story was different from the game's.

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
1 month ago#24
Awesome game, someone stole it from me tho.
The Infamous...
If you're one of us then roll with us.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The only official Blade Runner videogame ever made is a PC exclusive

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived