This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a chill game with an extremely high skill ceiling

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Recommend me a chill game with an extremely high skill ceiling

User Info: Lienhart

Lienhart
2 months ago#11
yohabroha posted...
Lord_Smokeone posted...
Dark Souls

This doesn’t satisfy any of his conditions lol

I'm actually decent at Soulsborne games...I just can't figure out how I'd be holding a beer or vape in one hand and use my free hand to play...

Lienhart
2 months ago#12
yohabroha posted...
Also rocket league

Missed this post.

For some reason Rocket League never gripped me. I've given it plenty of tries but find it boring =(

User Info: Nixemo

Nixemo
2 months ago#13
One Finger Death Punch, Old School RuneScape
Listen to post-punk.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#14
Lienhart posted...
yohabroha posted...
Also rocket league

Missed this post.

For some reason Rocket League never gripped me. I've given it plenty of tries but find it boring =(

Get a friend, I’ve got nearly 700 hours in it. When you start taking to the air the competitive aspect of the game really starts to kick in. But at the same time, doing that one handed would suck. Just do what I do, take a hit or a sip whenever someone scores a goal. ~15 second break
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
2 months ago#15
Speed run GTA 3 and Vice City without duping.

Have fun getting 13:30 portland or beat the game in 2 hours casually and skipping some shortcuts in missions like the drop. Same with Vice City, either kill yourself doing cone crazy over and over because you got f***ed by some random s*** occurring or you casually do missions that aren't part of the run to make enough money to finish the game.
i7-6700K | Team Vulcan 16GB 3000Mhz | MSI z170a SLI PLUS | EVGA 650W G2 | Zotac 8GB GTX 1080 Mini | EA232WMI
e7470 | i5-6300U | 8GB DDR4 || Surface Pro 2 i5.

Lienhart
2 months ago#16
yohabroha posted...
Lienhart posted...
yohabroha posted...
Also rocket league

Missed this post.

Get a friend, I’ve got nearly 700 hours in it. When you start taking to the air the competitive aspect of the game really starts to kick in. But at the same time, doing that one handed would suck. Just do what I do, take a hit or a sip whenever someone scores a goal. ~15 second break

I started it with 2 friends. We just couldn't get into it; might be because we're all shooter and racing fans.

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
2 months ago#17
Mario
Punchout
Metroid Prime all series
Mega man all series
Zelda from the 1st one too the theater one
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

Lienhart
2 months ago#18
mucloud posted...
Mario
Punchout
Metroid Prime all series
Mega man all series
Zelda from the 1st one too the theater one

How the f*** in god/allah/jesus/trump's name do you play Mario or Mega Man with one hand? lol

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
2 months ago#19
Dark Souls series in general. Played through all of 1-3 drunk/high. And I only really enjoy invading while blasted.
MSI Z97| Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5 Ghz | 8GB Cosair Vengence @ 1600 |Radeon R9 390 8GB
Who gave you permission to talk to me, mongrel?

Lienhart
2 months ago#20
GeminiX7 posted...
Dark Souls series in general. Played through all of 1-3 drunk/high. And I only really enjoy invading while blasted.

Sigh, fine. I'm gonna install DkS2 with the ultrawide fix and see what happens.

If I freak out it's your fault.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Recommend me a chill game with an extremely high skill ceiling

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived