This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Halloween events in gaming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best Halloween events in gaming?

User Info: Huolihan

Huolihan
2 months ago#1
I love games that do holiday events especially Halloween events or fall festivals which games do you think do it best? Whether it's an mmo fps or anything inbetween.

User Info: Wrydrune

Wrydrune
2 months ago#2
Junkensteins revenge on overwatch is mad fun. WoWs Halloween event used to be fun.
Over 100k gamerscore.
http://www.trueachievements.com/Wrydrune.htm

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
2 months ago#3
Came here to say not Overwatch's thing. Defending a door from dumb AI robots, then dumb AI characters with a ton of extra health, and both all at the same time.

Haven't played Warframe in over a year (due to some dev choices) but the game usually has some very good halloween events.

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
2 months ago#4
Blizzard has Halloween events in most of their games (Overwatch, HOTS, and WoW)
BNET = Mike#1931
Steam = mhagan1986

User Info: KaiRyusaki

KaiRyusaki
2 months ago#5
thelocalhentai posted...
Came here to say not Overwatch's thing. Defending a door from dumb AI robots, then dumb AI characters with a ton of extra health, and both all at the same time.

Haven't played Warframe in over a year (due to some dev choices) but the game usually has some very good halloween events.

Almost everything Overwatch does is a half-ass attempt at copying something TF2 does or did.
MvM is significantly better than this crap

User Info: OptimusRekt

OptimusRekt
2 months ago#6
Come play Killing Floor 1 or 2. It's Halloween all the time! Coop zombie killing fun! =D
"Too fast for freedom, sometimes it all falls down, these chains never leave me, I keep dragging them around..." - Delilah by Florence Welch

User Info: Huolihan

Huolihan
2 months ago#7
OptimusRekt posted...
Come play Killing Floor 1 or 2. It's Halloween all the time! Coop zombie killing fun! =D

lol I'll check it out

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
2 months ago#8
I liked LoTRO's Halloween event.

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
2 months ago#9
OptimusRekt posted...

My favorite was the christmas themed enemies for the first game during that time of year. I'm really hoping that the second follows suit

User Info: OptimusRekt

OptimusRekt
2 months ago#10
lol I'll check it out

Killing Floor 1 is pretty active for an old game. There's even a Resident Evil 4 map you can play with a silly story. The game itself is lots of fun though, I casually play it every so often, which is surprising since i got it free from Humble Bundle. I've actually put 38 hours into it and I feel like I'm still just starting. It's super fun though and people on there are hilarious. If you can find English speakers of course :P I imagine Killing Floor 2 to be the same but with better graphics.
"Too fast for freedom, sometimes it all falls down, these chains never leave me, I keep dragging them around..." - Delilah by Florence Welch
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best Halloween events in gaming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived