This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Halloween events in gaming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best Halloween events in gaming?

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
1 month ago#21
World of Warcraft was pretty great with it's holidays in general. Halloween and Christmas were my favorites.
MSI Z97| Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5 Ghz | 8GB Cosair Vengence @ 1600 |Radeon R9 390 8GB
Who gave you permission to talk to me, mongrel?

User Info: darkhouse999

darkhouse999
1 month ago#22
Guild Wars 2 has a pretty great Halloween Event. It actually starts tomorrow.
current PC, https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PKKv2R

User Info: Huolihan

Huolihan
1 month ago#23
darkhouse999 posted...

If I start today Is it something anyone can join or do you have to be farther in the game?

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
1 month ago#24
The Secret World had an amazing set of halloween content, including the Baron Samedi, a mission that took you around the world collecting authentic creepy old radio broadcasts, and a series of missions based on urban legends told by survivors of the catastrophe in a New England state. They also had a tie-in mission between the standalone game The Park (which gave backstory to the theme park in the game) and TSW proper. It was pretty friggin' amazing. Plus the bosses were fun as hell.

They relaunched the game earlier this year, and it looks like so far they've only announced the return of a couple missions this year, which is the shame of the century.

User Info: blacknight06

blacknight06
1 month ago#25
I just like the special Overwatch halloween skins. already opened the new Pirate Ana and some old ones.

User Info: darkhouse999

darkhouse999
1 month ago#26
Huolihan posted...
darkhouse999 posted...

If I start today Is it something anyone can join or do you have to be farther in the game?

You have to be at least level 35(max level is 80 to put in perspective) to access Lions Arch where the event is held, but level 35 can be earned with just a few hours of play. Or if you buy one of the expansions you don't have travel restrictions and can go to Lion's Arch at level 1.
current PC, https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PKKv2R

User Info: Galcian

Galcian
1 month ago#27
In Animal Crossing Jack appears, who can give you Spooky Series furniture
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best Halloween events in gaming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived