This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Another stupid question about Yu-Gi-Oh...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Another stupid question about Yu-Gi-Oh...

User Info: Sailor_Razor

Sailor_Razor
1 month ago#1
because the dedicated Yu-Gi-Oh board isn't lively and I'm still using the existence of a Yu-Gi-Oh game on the PC as an excuse to do this.

That question being, what cards do you think would benefit most from being given the detail of "This card may be placed in the Extra Deck"? Assuming that being in the extra deck meets what its summon condition was otherwise, like both Valkyrion the Magna Warrior and Wall Shadow can be summoned from it in spite of not actually being in the hand or deck respectively. "May" also does not mean "must", so if you wanted to load the card into your main deck anyway, you could.

User Info: UnderwaterAir

UnderwaterAir
1 month ago#2
Cards that can be summoned from the Extra Deck that you can use will benefit the most from being there.

Look up any competitive deck and you'll see.

Other than that, there is no point to the Extra Deck as far as I know.

Even if your deck doesn't use the Extra Deck it's best to fill it up with meta cards that are useful from the Extra Deck. That way in case you get a tuner or something from the course of gameplay you might be able to use it.

User Info: Rai_Jin

Rai_Jin
1 month ago#3
Any hard to summon card I guess? Like http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Holactie_the_Creator_of_Light

User Info: Legolas432

Legolas432
1 month ago#4
is there going to be a new you gi oh game on console or pc any time soon?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Another stupid question about Yu-Gi-Oh...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived