This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do pirates act lole denuvo is the reasom they pirate

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why do pirates act lole denuvo is the reasom they pirate

User Info: spike_spiegel

spike_spiegel
1 month ago#161
Pengu1n posted...
Bleu_Skie posted...
Which is worse?

1. Pirating a game you'd never buy
2. Always buying used physical games. No exceptions

To a dev/pub, they are pretty much the same thing.

Pirating a game you would never buy is a stupid excuse. If you had no desire to play the game then why pirate it? Simple you wanted the game, had the money to buy it and had the opportunity to buy it but didn't want to or felt like it was your god given right to pirate it.

As for buying used, yes the developers don't see money from the sale of used games but when people buy used games the stores can use that money to buy in more stock of new games.

The main difference is that at some point the Devs did see the money for the used game. It was bought new at some point. The Devs lose profit entirely from pirates.

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
1 month ago#162
"Why pirates are stupid? Read and find out!"
Now, say my name.

User Info: randomoaf

randomoaf
1 month ago#163
phantasy posted...
Bleu_Skie posted...
Which is worse?

1. Pirating a game you'd never buy
2. Always buying used physical games. No exceptions

To a dev/pub, they are pretty much the same thing.

For a used game to exist someone would have to paid for it new. When someone brought it new, devs already got their share. They can't just double dip on the same item.

the reason why we have paid online, DLC, and micro-transactions is because of used games. They generate revenue even on used copies. For reasons unknown, you blame pirates. Pirates are a very small % of people since it's only 1 platform and the platform that produces the least sales.

When you look at used games, we're talking about entire stores and businesses revolved around used games (like Gamestop) and not to mention the free market like eBay and Amazon. Used games were considered so bad, Microsoft designed a whole new DRM scheme to screw people over.

All this, and used games are considered okay because it's legal. You see, what you consider good or bad is only a matter of perspective. Notice how justice doesn't take into consideration morality. The eyes of lady justice are blind.

User Info: TomatoDragon

TomatoDragon
1 month ago#164
Heisenberg312 posted...
Video games do nothing except waste time.
Sure, they are fun, adveture filled realms that have all kinds of neat stuff in them. But, at the end of the day, they just waste your precious time on thisbplanet. Nothing more. Nothing less.
If you choose to use the key to unlock the magic of video games, you have to pay the price of admission as stated by the creator of such realms.
You choose not to.
By doing this, you can not or will you ever be considered a hero in this world. You forgo your right to be a victim. You are the villain here. And you will be treated as such.

Says the Walter White wannabe.

Heisenberg312
1 month ago#165
TomatoDragon posted...
Heisenberg312 posted...
Video games do nothing except waste time.
Sure, they are fun, adveture filled realms that have all kinds of neat stuff in them. But, at the end of the day, they just waste your precious time on thisbplanet. Nothing more. Nothing less.
If you choose to use the key to unlock the magic of video games, you have to pay the price of admission as stated by the creator of such realms.
You choose not to.
By doing this, you can not or will you ever be considered a hero in this world. You forgo your right to be a victim. You are the villain here. And you will be treated as such.

Says the Walter White wannabe.

Hey, I liked breaking bad. :(
I'm not telling everyone to cook meth. :/
Pirates are trying to convince everyone they aren't s***ty people. Except it's like beating your wife and say your a model citizen afterwards. You're not and it's delusional to think you are in the first place.
Now, say my name.

Heisenberg312
1 month ago#166
If you are a pirate, then you are a s***ty person by default. You can be nothing else.
If you try to convince others that you are not a s***ty person, then you are a delusional s***ty person. And you probably have bad body ordor and most likely get picked on alot by girls, which explains your disdain towards women.
Now, say my name.

User Info: DaedalusEx

DaedalusEx
1 month ago#167
Heisenberg312 posted...
Hey, I liked breaking bad. :(

I liked it too. Enough to pirate the entire series in fact!

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
1 month ago#168
wait a minute did somebody just say that people who pay for all their games are jealous of those who just punch in their favorite torrent sites and download it illegally?

yeah thats about enough internet for me today.
I cant afford a good vacation, so i'm just going to drink until i dont know where i am.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why do pirates act lole denuvo is the reasom they pirate

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived