This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do pirates act lole denuvo is the reasom they pirate

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why do pirates act lole denuvo is the reasom they pirate

User Info: Triple_Aitch

Triple_Aitch
1 month ago#71
SergeantPenguin posted...
ganondorf77 posted...
and because it's a right to know what a product is before consuming.

Yeah that's why there's this thing called reviews.

True. Also a lot of people seem to be pretending Steam's refund system doesn't exist for argument's sake.
"It's going to be legend... Wait for It...

User Info: randomoaf

randomoaf
1 month ago#72
Triple_Aitch posted...
ganondorf77 posted...

True. Also a lot of people seem to be pretending Steam's refund system doesn't exist for argument's sake.

What does it matter to you though? You specifically.

User Info: red_robin

red_robin
1 month ago#73
So many s***ty people trying to justify piracy itt.

Pc gaming is by far my favourite game platform. And I just now realized I hope it dies soon and we get a console that can go most of what I like pc for (use whatever controller or kb/m, get a ton of strategy and crpgs, mods, steam or another a solid way to manage digital games so I never have to buy physical, backwards compatibility forever, graphics/performance controls so I never have to deal with s***ty framerates etc) but not be so damned easy to pirate on.

User Info: jhon2345

jhon2345
1 month ago#74
people bought Gta 5 & sold well Because its a great games that appeals to almost every gamers in the world.

other games are not like that but devs think because of piracy game sold less but that is not the case.

types of buyers
persona fans mostly buy rpg
Darksouls fans Arpg etc
Call of duty fan
sports game fan

all kinds of fans buy the Gta & not like others

Devs are just looking for someone to blame for not selling well like gta.

red_robin
1 month ago#75
ganondorf77 posted...

Reviews are s*** and you know it.

However, let's plays exist.

User Info: jhon2345

jhon2345
1 month ago#76
people pirated Gta 5 too but it is a best selling game.

Why to all the people defending denvo?

Denvo or no denvo it won't change the facts.

User Info: BearShrooms

BearShrooms
1 month ago#77
These companies still make a metric ton of money, screw people over with false advertisement, and largely are capable of being outrageously profitable by simply making a good game.

Any company claiming piracy is ruining their business is simply not making games good enough to counter the extremely small percentage of people that pirate in place of buying.

I'm not trying to make some sort of strawman for your "denuvo piracy justification" argument you've got going on. I just don't really understand why so many people are up in arms about it. The "ruining our business" thing is largely a lie proven true by many developers over the last couple of years, including ones that have said PIRACY HAS HELPED SALES.

So, here's my question. Why do you care?

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
1 month ago#78
BearShrooms posted...
These companies still make a metric ton of money, screw people over with false advertisement, and largely are capable of being outrageously profitable by simply making a good game.

Any company claiming piracy is ruining their business is simply not making games good enough to counter the extremely small percentage of people that pirate in place of buying.

I'm not trying to make some sort of strawman for your "denuvo piracy justification" argument you've got going on. I just don't really understand why so many people are up in arms about it. The "ruining our business" thing is largely a lie proven true by many developers over the last couple of years, including ones that have said PIRACY HAS HELPED SALES.

So, here's my question. Why do you care?

Actually no.
Video game companies are one of the most volatile industries out there. Entire companies rise and fall on the sales of one game.
Nothing is even close to that. If you are a farmer and your cucumbers don't sell well, you can eat the cost and keep going. Game companies can't. Why, you ask?
Because games cost millions to make, take years to create. If the game fails, hundreds of people lose their jobs. Not one person, or even two. Hundreds of college educated, talented people are out of a job.
Now, say my name.

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
1 month ago#79
Piracy doesn't sell games.
It's incredibly stupid to even think that.
Which is why pirates are probably one of the most stupidest people ever to own a pc.
Pc gamers are usually very smart.
Pirates bring the average IQ of a pc gamer down to near Neanderthal levels.
Pirates don't understand how buisness works.
They don't understand the harm they cause others.
They probably don't understand how a computer works.
It's plugged in and a power button is clearly labeled. Otherwise, they would try to eat it thinking that it's food.
Now, say my name.

red_robin
1 month ago#80
Heisenberg312 posted...
Piracy doesn't sell games.
It's incredibly stupid to even think that.
Which is why pirates are probably one of the most stupidest people ever to own a pc.
Pc gamers are usually very smart.
Pirates bring the average IQ of a pc gamer down to near Neanderthal levels.
Pirates don't understand how buisness works.
They don't understand the harm they cause others.
They probably don't understand how a computer works.
It's plugged in and a power button is clearly labeled. Otherwise, they would try to eat it thinking that it's food.

Most pirates know. They just don't care. It's a few idiots who try to justify it that make the rest look dumb instead of just a******s.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why do pirates act lole denuvo is the reasom they pirate

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived