This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It'd be nice if Microsoft remaster The Lost Oddyssey and Blue Dragon to PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. It'd be nice if Microsoft remaster The Lost Oddyssey and Blue Dragon to PC

User Info: rpgian

rpgian
2 months ago#11
Lost Odyssey was such a great game and so out of place on a Microsoft console. They had quite a few exclusive rpgs or various quality, it's a shame they completely dropped them.

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
2 months ago#12
Nah I'm good
Wait, what? I heard about the Netflix thing but how does the music thing work? You get partial songs or what? - Fade2Scrub420

User Info: Unknown281

Unknown281
2 months ago#13
TimePharaoh posted...
Nah I'm good

That's not what she said.

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
2 months ago#14
Tales of Vesperia was the best Tales of game imo.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/WJMPZ8
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
2 months ago#15
The 360 was too young to properly handle Lost Odessey at the time, devs were still learning how to use it.

It'd *love* that game to get ported if nothing else so I can play a version that runs and loads better. But more than that, just being able to play it again and have it in a format that likely won't go away would be awesome, too.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: BMXJouster

BMXJouster
2 months ago#16
I didn't like Blue Dragon all that much (aside from that amazing boss music), but I loved Lost Odyssey and I never did get around to finishing it. I'd totally buy a proper PC port of the game (albeit at a fair price like $20-30, not full retail price of $50-60).

Unknown281 posted...
Hmm, I am hoping at least Microsoft can make a Xbox 360 emulator they can sell it on Windows 10 or whatever and sell the games for it, didn't they talk about one time about a possibility of bringing the 360 emulator to Windows 10?

Even if they don't do it someone else may come along and do it themselves. I mean look at how far that PS3 emulator has come:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGXHrmfQrzs
Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives
"One embarrassing clown's quest for the ultimate case of diarrhea."

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
2 months ago#17
I sent Mistwalker an email a while back asking them to do a PC port of Lost Odyssey, but they never even sent an automated response.

User Info: Riot55555

Riot55555
2 months ago#18
Lost Odyssey is the best JRPG in the last decade IMO.
youtube.com/riot55 ~~ twitch.tv/riot12345
Competitive Global Elite CS:GO, Hearthstone, Street Fighter gameplay, tutorials and more!

User Info: kblaze13

kblaze13
2 months ago#19
I'd buy'em both.
Iightningz posted...
I hate Lightning.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
2 months ago#20
kobalobasileus posted...
I sent Mistwalker an email a while back asking them to do a PC port of Lost Odyssey, but they never even sent an automated response.

Might be because they're japanese and don't understand the strange celtic squiggles you sent them.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. It'd be nice if Microsoft remaster The Lost Oddyssey and Blue Dragon to PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived