This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video games that made you cry

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Video games that made you cry

User Info: Zewsdi

Zewsdi
2 months ago#1
Has a video game ever made you cry?

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
2 months ago#2
A couple. One wasn't really so much due to the game but rather how well the stories within were written (Lost Odyssey). The other was a specific point in The Witcher 3 where I didn't so much cry but definitely got a bit stuffed up. Having read the books made it a little more emotional than the game itself probably did but its a strong scene regardless.
4790k @ 4.6 | Asus Maximus VII Formula | H105 | 32GB RAM | 1080ti | 1TB of SSD | 6TB of HDD | Win 10 64bit | ax1200w | HTC Vive
Steam: DV8ing1

User Info: FantasticGabe

FantasticGabe
2 months ago#3
To The Moon.
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
Formerly known as IBKNAWTU.

User Info: r0xm2n

r0xm2n
2 months ago#4
When I was 10, a game called Golvellius: Valley of Doom (for the Master System), made me cry. Cause I got frustrated and I couldn't find what I was looking for xD

Persona 4 came very close ..... due to a certain infamous hospital scene.

Lately, I've gotten into Visual Novels. And they are certainly capable of making me cry on occasion.
The Fruit of Grisaia made me tear up twice (once due to a particular hospital scene, that followed on from a series of events that shook me emotionally). (the other due to a particularly bitter sweet ending).

Last, If My Heart Had Wings made me tear up once. The scene in question involved a character who'd I'd emotionally invested in, and it was a particularly heroic scene (that even had a very fitting music track going with it).
This has been another (probably) uselessly informative post, by me. Booyah!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEvilbyte

User Info: ryouma17

ryouma17
2 months ago#5
no because big girls dont cry
http://i.imgur.com/GIugA1n.gifv

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
2 months ago#6
Well, I'm not a beta child, so none.
Wait, what? I heard about the Netflix thing but how does the music thing work? You get partial songs or what? - Fade2Scrub420

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
2 months ago#7
bible black

User Info: FantasticGabe

FantasticGabe
2 months ago#8
TimePharaoh posted...
Well, I'm not a beta child, so none.

Welcome back, buddy! Haven't seen you in forever.
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
Formerly known as IBKNAWTU.

User Info: Silvererazor

Silvererazor
2 months ago#9
No. But this mostly because I don't play games, which could make someone cry. I'm either about comedy, adventure or horror in storybased games.

User Info: KenshiroX

KenshiroX
2 months ago#10
When (spoiler) sacrificed their life in Mass Effect 3 early on, I had a tear in my eye.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Video games that made you cry

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived