This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video games that made you cry

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Video games that made you cry

User Info: Zaeem

Zaeem
1 month ago#41
Well didn't cry but got emotional in mgs3 ending,mgs 5 phantom pain prologue and mission 43, dino crisis 2 ending, silent hill origins.

User Info: -Locke-

-Locke-
1 month ago#42
The Walking Dead Season 1 ending made me cry. So sad.

Newest Zelda game because it's so perfect and beautiful. Tears of joy I guess.

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
1 month ago#43
quite a few have
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: Moonse

Moonse
1 month ago#44
Oh quite a few have, can't quite remember most at the top of my head.

Strangely enough the theme song / song in the Temple of Light or Avo from Fable games do it to me.
In the first game it was just really beautiful to me as a kid, was the game I got an Xbox for.

In the second game it was a moment of nostalgia, it had been a long time since I played Fable so it did catch me off guard to hear it again.

In the third game it struck me particularly hard hearing it, was a very different play of the song and coming from Fable 2's disappointment it was almost as if the game knew itself that it's magic was gone, in more ways than one.

I'll still buy any proper Fable title if one ever comes out, just in case it captures that feeling Fable 1 gave me.

Edit: Tearing up listening to Fable 1's OST right now.
Mind the grue.

User Info: anonymous46773

anonymous46773
1 month ago#45
The only game that has made me full on cry is Chusingura 46+1 S. Found it on Steam, thought it looked kinda boring but decided to try it anyways since it was free and it turned out to have probably my favorite story of all time.
The base of a lighthouse is ever dark.

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
1 month ago#46
Final Fantasy X made me cry. That stupid 0 second Chocobo Race drove me crazy.

User Info: BlackBlazeQ

BlackBlazeQ
1 month ago#47
Slayer posted...
MGS4 ending, The Walking Dead S1 Ending, The Last of Us opening.

Mgs4 ending man......... It almost got me the tears were so close..... old snake almost did it...
Intel I7 7700k 4.8ghz 16gb RAM DDR4 3000mhz ,GTX 1080 ti, gigabyte z270 MOBO, Corsair 540. Gaming at 1440p 144hz is just amazing!!! PC MASTER RACE!

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
1 month ago#48
More than a few times.

Aerith's death, man that sucked, the materia falling and the music. Was much more of a romantic when I was a kid but man even now, the scene is just sad.

Xenogears, after figuring out the whole, "we'll be together in every incarnation" deal and how the past lives is affecting the present. Stuff like how Emeralda was their "child" from a past incarnation and that super teased romance between Lacan and Sophia and the eventual rise of Grahf which haunts the current incarnation. Even some of the side stuff like Rico's backstory was sad. Absolutely beautiful game.

User Info: zxxcman

zxxcman
1 month ago#49
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue team and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky.
The Last of Us's opening. I replayed the game several times, and after the first playthrough, doesn't matter if I'm trying to re-experience the story or not, I skip that cut scene.
I used to have a good signature, then I got modded for it.
Now I shall try to think of something edgier to put here.

User Info: Naughty_Lemon

Naughty_Lemon
1 month ago#50
I know it may sound stupid, bu trails in the sky SC ending and trails of Cold Steel 2 scnes after the last major boss battles made me emotional

Also I find Chrono Cross ending to be bittersweet
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Video games that made you cry

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived