This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video games that made you cry

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Video games that made you cry

User Info: ElDudorino

ElDudorino
1 month ago#61
WalkingPlague posted...
-youremom posted...
I don’t cry because I’m not a little b****

This, however, TLoU-- when Joel lost his daughter and at its conclusion when Joel risked everything to rescue Ellie. That was a powerful moment. That entire game was superb-- voice acting, story telling, everything. Beautiful.

SPOILERS I guess...

When he lost his daughter that one got me right here and my wife fully broke down crying and didn't want to watch anymore. The part that actually got the closest for me though was after Ellie and Joel get separated and then Ellie goes nuts on that cannibal dude and Joel finally finds her and throws his arms around her to calm her down and she's still freaking out- that was like the realest moment of the game for me.

User Info: ZERO2936

ZERO2936
1 month ago#62
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2, MOTHER 3 and Suikoden 2 and 5 are probably the games that got me closest to crying.

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
1 month ago#63
FFVII for me, when you learn the truth about Seto.

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
1 month ago#64
The first one ever was FF10 or FFX, The story was sooooo good and well told and the ending was such a surprise I had no idea until it ended.

The second one that got to me was Dead Island I think it was the 2nd one where the Dad was in the Hotel and his little girl turned into the Zombie and he was forced to through her out the window, as I did not cry it did get to me.
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: thatfool12Gs

thatfool12Gs
1 month ago#65
Lmao y'all are some clowns if you're seriously crying over a video game

User Info: Yewolife

Yewolife
1 month ago#66
Quite a few games touched me but only one game actually made me tear up or cry. And like many that game was To The Moon which got me tearing up like a baby haha. A++

Other games that got me by the heart but not in tears are games like Mother 3, plethora of Final Fantasy games, and it may sound dumb but Mystery Dungeon 1 haha. I could go on but those pale in comparison to me actually ballling my beedy eyes out in To the Moon. Girlfriend problems man. To real.

User Info: chandl34

chandl34
1 month ago#67
Remember that scene in Megaman where Gutsman died? Yeah...
... even on Earth Mode.

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
1 month ago#68
Asura Wrath, but I was REEEEEEEEALLY drunk. I can't remember what part it was, but I remember something being really moving in one cutscene and found myself tearing up.
MSI Z97| Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5 Ghz | 8GB Cosair Vengence @ 1600 |Radeon R9 390 8GB
Who gave you permission to talk to me, mongrel?

User Info: Yadxov

Yadxov
1 month ago#69
poop_corn posted...
The ending of FFX ;_;

User Info: Spinder1

Spinder1
1 month ago#70
Never full on bawling, but certainly choking up or getting a bit wet eyed. Off the top of my head I could name the best parts of Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy X, Xenogears and more recently, Nier Automata. I guess there's something about JRPGs, huh. Life is Strange also had a couple of really great moments.
Let him be king over charred bones and cooked meat. Let him be the king of ashes
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Video games that made you cry

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived