This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

best role-playing free games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. best role-playing free games

User Info: Retrowire

Retrowire
1 month ago#21
@zirxa if you're a Minecraft fan come and join me in TROVE. Its a free to play voxel based MMORPG with tons of content. I've put over 40 hours into it sine I started a week ago.

Let me know if you're interested and I can give you a referral link that'll earn you an extra free class in game.
AdhesiveWombat is the greatest chiptune electro artist ever.

User Info: zirxa

zirxa
1 month ago#22
will check it out when time comes, i will try tree of savoir just to see it for my self, THANK YOU AURA, sos was my love, miss th eheck out of that game!!
GAMER FOR LIFE!!!!

zirxa
1 month ago#23
i not into mind craft sorry
GAMER FOR LIFE!!!!

zirxa
1 month ago#24
so i tried to get TOS to load just sits at 0%? (on steam and logged in too?) then i try ragnorok 1 ( not 2) got to the char screen made a char then it said disconnected from serv, and i tried ot log back in does not except my password and name?? for the love of gamers why cant i find a game to play lol

i have ragnorak 2 and aura kindom to try next some thing better work, any tips or help be sweet need a game to focus on, cant drink for a real long time :(
GAMER FOR LIFE!!!!

zirxa
1 month ago#25
got ragnorok to work YAY!! looking like a gam ei might be able to get into!!
GAMER FOR LIFE!!!!

User Info: OrgeLambart

OrgeLambart
1 month ago#26
Freelance_Wolf posted...
GW2 for me as well. I also loved LoTRO back in the day. I think the base game is free now? I am not sure.

LOTRO is free, and you can earn the actual store money in game by doing deeds..

it's actually one of the best F2P games in terms of being able to do absolutely everything free.

Although doing the grind to get the stuff free will take you quite a long time..
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart, PSN - Orgelambart
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. best role-playing free games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived