This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what is the least toxic playerbase of any pc game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. what is the least toxic playerbase of any pc game?

User Info: CursedPanther

CursedPanther
1 month ago#31
JhayCee posted...
Warframe. Hell, you'll see topics on Reddit on how they met a good bro player. That game really has a good community, but mostly because it's PvE in nature.

Surprised to hear that.

Even in PvE environments people can still argue over how to beat stuff faster, what the better skills are, or the classic 'I practically carried the team' kinda trash talking.

User Info: syndicator

syndicator
1 month ago#32
maplestory <_< >_> *runs*
My computer build
http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/3988143

User Info: Hi C

Hi C
1 month ago#33
VaultDweller21 posted...
Normally I would say any old cRPG, until I remembered RPGcode.

RPGCodex is bandwagoners pretending they like classic CRPG's.
I5-4590 | ASUS H97i-PLUS & VS239hp | 8GB Ballistix Sport | 1TB+2TB WD Blue | Cooler Master N200 | ASUS GTX 960 Strix 2GB

User Info: Atrix65

Atrix65
1 month ago#34
Warframe, when I last played it. Which was months ago. Idk today
We work in the dark, to serve the light.
FX - 6300 | GTX 960 | ASUS M5A87L-M | 8GB RAM | Seasonic M12II 520W | 1TB HDD

User Info: Pigeon_Senpai

Pigeon_Senpai
1 month ago#35
Lawbreakers
The official Luke Fon Fabre of all boards.

User Info: Lienhart

Lienhart
1 month ago#36
TimePharaoh posted...
KainFourteh posted...
@TimePharaoh posted...
If you're not a small beta child who cares?

Says the guy that posts like a b**** by using childish words like "beta".

Says the guy who's upset that he watches anime and is a dumb dumb. Keep being beta.

Er.........when did beta become an insult? Is this a new trend in high school? And when did watching anime become an insult?

Atrix65 posted...
Warframe, when I last played it. Which was months ago. Idk today

Still is. I got it last week and have put in 20~ hours. Great game and great community.

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
1 month ago#37
CursedPanther posted...
JhayCee posted...
Warframe. Hell, you'll see topics on Reddit on how they met a good bro player. That game really has a good community, but mostly because it's PvE in nature.

Surprised to hear that.

Even in PvE environments people can still argue over how to beat stuff faster, what the better skills are, or the classic 'I practically carried the team' kinda trash talking.

Its due to a lack of competitive environment in warframe. There is no ranking system for various achievements in pvp and pve. There is no rush for "world first." There isn't a ladder grind or skilled player reputation system. This lack of competition means no bullying or epeen stroking, which results in a very positive environment. I'm sure the game would be full of toxicity with these various elements. Instead, warframe is just full of completionist and collector type players.
Steam/PSN-Allgodsdie

User Info: youshallbeasgod

youshallbeasgod
1 month ago#38
War Thunder was ok years ago, idk about today. The vitriol was directed at developers most of the time.
Relax, it's just a game.

User Info: Lienhart

Lienhart
1 month ago#39
AllGodsDie posted...
CursedPanther posted...
JhayCee posted...

Surprised to hear that.

Its due to a lack of competitive environment in warframe. There is no ranking system for various achievements in pvp and pve. There is no rush for "world first." There isn't a ladder grind or skilled player reputation system. This lack of competition means no bullying or epeen stroking, which results in a very positive environment. I'm sure the game would be full of toxicity with these various elements. Instead, warframe is just full of completionist and collector type players.

It's like Diablo 3. Players will rush you...heck, there's a group you can join called plvl 1-70 or something. I usually wait a day or two on a season launch, join the group, get to 70 in an hour max.

User Info: trooth

trooth
1 month ago#40
Overwatch
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. what is the least toxic playerbase of any pc game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived