This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need help w/ a solid 1080p/60fps build

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need help w/ a solid 1080p/60fps build

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 month ago#71
I got a mobo with built in wifi too, use it all the time. Nice knowing I don't have to buy a seperate wifi card or blutooth dongle for my gamepads.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
1 month ago#72
Apex_Predator posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
Apex_Predator posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
Scruffyrex posted...
A 1060 is close to perfect for 1080p/60fps. No need to pay for more unless you plan to upgrade to a 1440p and/or 144hz monitor.

My build is the same price as his is but it offers more performance. Its just silly not to go with it

Ok, but this isn't your build, it's mine. No where did I state for you to build me a pc. Ever since the OP, I've simply asked for recommendations on what I was doing so I don't know what your deal is, but if you continue like this then please excuse yourself from my thread.

So you are going for lesser performance for the same price? Ok.... whatever

You're being extremely disrespectful. Did you know that I need a mobo w/ built in WiFi? You obviously didn't based on your recommendations. However, you should of because I clearly stated it. Multiple times, I believe. Previously, you recommended an AMD build after my OP said no AMD. Now, you're assuming to know me, my tastes, and my plans. Maybe, I place a big emphasis on aesthetics as well as performance. Maybe, the GPU is temporary. Maybe, I want better quality RAM in my build. I could go on and on about why I might not like the build your recommending me, one which I never asked for.

Well I'm sorry, the Wi-fi could easily be remedied and you do what you want to do. Also RAM is RAM no matter which brand it is. The only difference being is the price mainly. Also you did ask for builds from everyone which is mainly what this topic is about..
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 month ago#73
Fade2black001 posted...
Apex_Predator posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
Apex_Predator posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
Scruffyrex posted...
A 1060 is close to perfect for 1080p/60fps. No need to pay for more unless you plan to upgrade to a 1440p and/or 144hz monitor.

My build is the same price as his is but it offers more performance. Its just silly not to go with it

Ok, but this isn't your build, it's mine. No where did I state for you to build me a pc. Ever since the OP, I've simply asked for recommendations on what I was doing so I don't know what your deal is, but if you continue like this then please excuse yourself from my thread.

So you are going for lesser performance for the same price? Ok.... whatever

You're being extremely disrespectful. Did you know that I need a mobo w/ built in WiFi? You obviously didn't based on your recommendations. However, you should of because I clearly stated it. Multiple times, I believe. Previously, you recommended an AMD build after my OP said no AMD. Now, you're assuming to know me, my tastes, and my plans. Maybe, I place a big emphasis on aesthetics as well as performance. Maybe, the GPU is temporary. Maybe, I want better quality RAM in my build. I could go on and on about why I might not like the build your recommending me, one which I never asked for.

Well I'm sorry, the Wi-fi could easily be remedied and you do what you want to do. Also RAM is RAM no matter which brand it is. The only difference being is the price mainly. Also you did ask for builds from everyone which is mainly what this topic is about..

Other than RAM speeds. There is also that die thing.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need help w/ a solid 1080p/60fps build

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived