This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you one of 15+M owners, 2.3M concurrent players of PUBG?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are you one of 15+M owners, 2.3M concurrent players of PUBG?

User Info: BrokenMachine85

BrokenMachine85
1 month ago#51
Not for me thanks.
Ryzen 1600X @ 4GHz | MSI B350 'Tomahawk' | Corsair H90 | 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Palit GTX 1080 OC @ 2GHz | 28" Acer Predator 4K G-SYNC 1ms

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
1 month ago#52
No.
It looks very unpolished.
I get why it's popular. It just doesn't have the hooks that I look for in games.
Now, say my name.

User Info: SnakePlisken94

SnakePlisken94
1 month ago#53
50inchDLP posted...
No and I never will. I dont bother with free to play trash. Its garbage anyway.
just your typical butthurt basement dweller

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
1 month ago#54
yohabroha posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
Holy s*** how big of a dick can one be? Its not an UT game or is it anything like one.... But why am I talking to a sissy little girl? I often wonder that

he never said it was like unreal tournament lmao, get a grip fade. also, clearly we are the same level of dick considering you always feel the need to be a keyboard warrior whenever prodded

Only to special certain people such as yourself
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: TrueOfficialMe

TrueOfficialMe
1 month ago#55
I prefer cs.
"Muchushakapaka" -Every Twilek Ever

User Info: -5xad0w-

-5xad0w-
1 month ago#56
An owner, yes.

Though I haven't contributed to the player count in over a month.
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven

User Info: Interfusor

Interfusor
1 month ago#57
No. I would never buy an early access game.
I am not economically viable.

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
1 month ago#58
realfreako posted...
I'm surprised how unpopular it is on gamefaqs. I have it and I love it.

I'm waiting for an AAA developer to come out with their own though. There's too much performance issues/bugs that I don't expect to be fixed. Bluehole is trying but they're just not good enough to fix all the technical problems in a reasonable time

Bluehole isn't AAA yet? They have one of the hottest games on the market right now, like Riot. Their studio is already 200+ man strong.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
1 month ago#59
No, if only because I am saving up for my own place and don't have money to spend on games as much as I did before the game released. That said, I've surprisingly really enjoyed that Fortnite clone of the game. The genre is pretty intense, and I can see why people have latched onto it in such huge numbers.
MSI Z97| Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5 Ghz | 8GB Cosair Vengence @ 1600 |Radeon R9 390 8GB
Who gave you permission to talk to me, mongrel?

User Info: ZeroCharge

ZeroCharge
1 month ago#60
Own it but uninstalled it last week. 27 hours logged but it got boring really fast and without friends to play with it's not even worth owning imo. All / most of my steam friends quit or never got into it, and I only bought it to shut up my friend and play with him. Didn't last long though. Also first person only servers kinda killed it for me as I heavily prefer third person games and the few people I did play with moved to first person servers.
Corsair A540 Cube Case | SABERTOOTH Z97 MK I | i7 4770k @ 4.4GHz | H110i | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866 | MSI Gaming X 1080Ti | Corsair AX1200 | W10
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are you one of 15+M owners, 2.3M concurrent players of PUBG?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived