This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Cuphead harder than Megaman X4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is Cuphead harder than Megaman X4?

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
1 month ago#21
el_tercer_poder posted...
Voidgolem posted...
X6 is the one I remember being hard. And badly translated.

That's because X6's overall level design was a huge mess (see: Metal Shark Player's stage or Gate's lab).

There is a path of least resistance. Heck for people with major difficulties there is even immunity to spikes to unlock!

It's odd. I'm not typically a fan of extreme difficulty, yet X6 is one of my favorites in the series. As I said, there is a path of least resistance in that game. If you start with say the fire stage things are going to hurt... badly.

User Info: farigonti

farigonti
1 month ago#22
X4 wasn’t that hard from what I remember

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
1 month ago#23
I forgot to say as others said: X4 isn't anywhere close to the hardest in the series.

User Info: Supremo

Supremo
1 month ago#24
Voxwik posted...
I'm not typically a fan of extreme difficulty, yet X6 is one of my favorites in the series.

It's one of my favorites too. It's a very satisfying game once you get the hang of it.
Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are. - Ryu

User Info: MyDogSkip

MyDogSkip
1 month ago#25
And TC was never heard from again.
i7 6700k @ 4.5GHz | 32GB 3000MHz DDR4 | GTX 980 Ti | 500GB 960 EVO

User Info: candlefighter

candlefighter
1 month ago#26
@TechN9ne316

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
1 month ago#27
Voxwik posted...

There is a path of least resistance. Heck for people with major difficulties there is even immunity to spikes to unlock!

The Ninja armor ironically made the Gate's Lab stage even harder thanks to that one jump that was trivial to make with the Blade Armor, but the Ninja armor required holding on to the very tip of the platform to make the same jump.
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
1 month ago#28
Amakusa posted...
Voxwik posted...

The Ninja armor ironically made the Gate's Lab stage even harder thanks to that one jump that was trivial to make with the Blade Armor, but the Ninja armor required holding on to the very tip of the platform to make the same jump.

Yeah, knowing what armor to use where is just a thing in that game. I mostly used the airdash armor because it made so much s*** trivial, but for the major spike sections, I switched, and the game was never that hard.
The last boss might be the easiest in the series tbh.
a quad core i7 was just a rebranded celeron -Pengu1n
Anything that has 3p fps or better is fine with me -mucloud

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
1 month ago#29
Cuphead isn't too bad so far. The difficulty is pretty fair.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
1 month ago#30
X4 was such an easy game.
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is Cuphead harder than Megaman X4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived