This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GMG currently has a 10% off code that seems to work with damn near everything.*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. GMG currently has a 10% off code that seems to work with damn near everything.*

User Info: -5xad0w-

-5xad0w-
2 months ago#1
*Including games already discounted and pre-orders.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/

Code: SUCHWOW10
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven

User Info: JVolz1982

JVolz1982
2 months ago#2
They also had a 15% off deal on Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein 2 on top of the VIP price. I got EW2 for $45. That Suchwow10 code did not work with that discount.

User Info: NGd72

NGd72
2 months ago#3
JVolz1982 posted...
They also had a 15% off deal on Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein 2 on top of the VIP price. I got EW2 for $45. That Suchwow10 code did not work with that discount.

EW2 is $34 from other sources...so not a good deal.

User Info: JVolz1982

JVolz1982
2 months ago#4
NGd72 posted...
JVolz1982 posted...

Worth the extra $11 to not use my credit card/PayPal on a sketchy site. I used to buy from those sites until someone from out of the country bought $600 of stuff from Wal-Mart with my information.

User Info: NGd72

NGd72
2 months ago#5
JVolz1982 posted...
NGd72 posted...
JVolz1982 posted...

Worth the extra $11 to not use my credit card/PayPal on a sketchy site. I used to buy from those sites until someone from out of the country bought $600 of stuff from Wal-Mart with my information.

CDkeys is not sketchy lol. Also using PP is fine.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
2 months ago#6
Does GMG sell stolen keys?
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: halomonkey1_3_5

halomonkey1_3_5
2 months ago#7
captsplatter_1 posted...

no, they sell legitimate keys that are typically sourced directly from the official distributor for a given title
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
2 months ago#8
halomonkey1_3_5 posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...

no, they sell legitimate keys that are typically sourced directly from the official distributor for a given title

Good.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Mystickay86

Mystickay86
2 months ago#9
NGd72 posted...
JVolz1982 posted...
NGd72 posted...
JVolz1982 posted...

CDkeys is not sketchy lol. Also using PP is fine.

Wrong
"BROTHER NERO........IT"S OVAHHHH!!" ~ Broken Matt
"....you gotta trust your heart" ~ZZ

User Info: lostsymphony

lostsymphony
2 months ago#10
NGd72 posted...
JVolz1982 posted...
NGd72 posted...
JVolz1982 posted...

CDkeys is not sketchy lol.

Lmao
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. GMG currently has a 10% off code that seems to work with damn near everything.*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived