This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

South Park: The Fractured but Whole has Denuvo DRM

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. South Park: The Fractured but Whole has Denuvo DRM

User Info: RainblowDash

RainblowDash
1 month ago#51
Not a big deal but I won't buying until it's on sale.
Ryzen 7 1700X - Sapphire RX Vega 64 - ASRock Fatal1ty X370
Samsung 960 EVO 500gb - G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16gb - Silverstone SX700 700W

User Info: Hanlo_is_back

Hanlo_is_back
1 month ago#52
Lienhart posted...
Renraku_San posted...
I can taste the salty tears of pirates already, lol.

Except the pirates aren't the ones b****ing because the games get cracked within a week on average.

How the f*** did you come to the conclusion that pirates b**** about DRM? They never deal with it. f***, I never dealt with DRM when I was in high school waiting for literally days for a game to finish DLing off IRC or usenet.

I swear I have a 50/50 chance of reading your posts then wanting whatever the hell it is you're smoking because of what you write.

You sound upset, want to talk about it? You'll feel better.
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
1 month ago#55
It could have no DRM whatsoever and there would still be plenty of people pirating it. Pirates just love Denuvo because it gives them flimsy justification for the piracy they'd be doing regardless.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
1 month ago#56
JKatarn posted...
It could have no DRM whatsoever and there would still be plenty of people pirating it. Pirates just love Denuvo because it gives them flimsy justification for the piracy they'd be doing regardless.

What are you talking about? Lol.
If you don't like microtransactions in full priced AAA games, vote with your wallet and don't buy those games.

User Info: Renraku_San

Renraku_San
1 month ago#57
Lienhart posted...
Renraku_San posted...
Lienhart posted...
Renraku_San posted...

Except the pirates aren't the ones b****ing because the games get cracked within a week on average.

How the f*** did you come to the conclusion that pirates b**** about DRM? They never deal with it. f***, I never dealt with DRM when I was in high school waiting for literally days for a game to finish DLing off IRC or usenet.

I swear I have a 50/50 chance of reading your posts then wanting whatever the hell it is you're smoking because of what you write.

^^Found the upset thief/pirate/stealer.

I'll be in Laguna Seca/Mazda Speedway in the summer of 2018.

Giving you a massive heads up. Bring your Porsche. I'm bringing both an 08 GSX R750 and an 05 RSV1000R. I'm friends with someone who is hosting the track day and while it is a motorcycle track day, everyone would absolutely love to watch a car and motorcycle go head and head together.

Just a warning though: both bikes pull 0-200 in 8 seconds so if yours doesn't do that, you better know how to carry corner speed; you're not catching me on corner exit.

.........unless, of course, you're a hard parker.

I'll be there.
I worship Jesus Christ and am 100% proud to be Christian!
I read the Bible every day, you should too!

User Info: Damaged7

Damaged7
1 month ago#58
Lienhart posted...
Damaged7 posted...
Renraku_San posted...

Let me enlighten you as to what goes through a pirates head.

"Gee i'd like to play this new game, i'll just play games while I wait for it to be cracked. Two days later and its not cracked? Oh well....i'll just play one of the 100 other games I downloaded and come back when its cracked"

Pirates don't sit there stewing at their PC refreshing their browser every second waiting for a crack announcement.

Every time I call this fruitcake out for a race he runs away.......

I'm starting to wonder if he actually has a Porsche.

The f*** are you talking about? I'm sorry that using logic is too much for you to handle.
FC: 1221-0777-4703

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
1 month ago#59
has it been cracked yet? I'm not interested in the game at all (not in to south park at all) just find this all fascinating.
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

User Info: syndicator

syndicator
1 month ago#60
It's been cracked with in 72 hours...Denuvo was worthless
My computer build
http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/3988143
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. South Park: The Fractured but Whole has Denuvo DRM

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived