This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil 7 New Chris Redfield and "End of Zoe" Trailer.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Resident Evil 7 New Chris Redfield and "End of Zoe" Trailer.

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
1 month ago#11
pothocket posted...
ryouma17 posted...
i like resident evil back when it was all about the creepy atmosphere and story and not the biyearly chris/leon brofist shooter simulator

For the most part that does describe 7

Yeah.
RE7 is basically RE1 in first person. Except without the dogs jumping through windows. f*** that scene man. Ugh. Still gets me.
Now, say my name.

User Info: iemerg_

iemerg_
1 month ago#12
Voidgolem posted...
ryouma17 posted...
i like resident evil back when it was all about the creepy atmosphere and story and not the biyearly chris/leon brofist shooter simulator

I dunno, I'm a fan of the RE4>6 Capcom Science shenanigans where a small vial of Grape Stuph turns you into a leech colossus the size of a large boat and Wesker is eating all of the scenery both literally and figuratively.

it's hard to do that and maintain Creepy, though, I'll admit.

Yeah that stuff is cool and all but make a new IP and include s*** like that, thats not what made Resident Evil gear... I miss Resident Evil 0-3, 4 was the last game that even was similar to what made RE great. I wish they'd atleast remaster RE2/3.
7700K@5.0 - 1080 - EVGA 750 - 16GB DDR4 - Z270 ASUS
H100v2 - Evolv ATX - 500GB SAMSUNG SSD - 1TB WD BLACK
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Resident Evil 7 New Chris Redfield and "End of Zoe" Trailer.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived