This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Motion Blur: On or Off?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Motion Blur: On or Off?

User Info: Rhyten

Rhyten
1 month ago#11
IMO on in driving games, otherwise there is no sense of speed. Off in other games though.
Corsair RM750i | Asrock Z270 Killer SLI | i7 7700k 4.2Ghz | Zotac GTX 1080ti Amp edition 11264MB | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 2x8 GB DDR4 3000 Mhz | Acer Predator XB241H

User Info: JVolz1982

JVolz1982
1 month ago#12
Always off

User Info: dean_666

dean_666
1 month ago#13
Pelaaja82 posted...
Motion blur is for the console folks, it has no place in the pc world.
MSI Z170 M5 | I5 6600k | CRYORIG H7 | 16GB G.SKILL RIPJAWS | MSI 1070 GAMING X | 1TB 850 EVO SSD | EVGA SUPERNOVA G2

User Info: ManBeast462

ManBeast462
1 month ago#14
Off, that s*** is awful
http://m.imgur.com/EKKJrY6

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
1 month ago#15
Off
The Infamous...
If you're one of us then roll with us.

User Info: youshallbeasgod

youshallbeasgod
1 month ago#16
Depends, some games make good use of motion blur, this effect is evolving. Nier Automata for example, some enemies love to spin. Also bosses with... balls...? spinning around them. With motion blur these fast moving objects appear to move even faster. This is object based motion blur, though. It applies blur only to objects and only when stuff go real fast. Like most people, I'm not a fan of the old nausea inducing camera motion blur.
Relax, it's just a game.

User Info: eddy1nsane

eddy1nsane
1 month ago#17
Off
God created the world, everything else are made in China

User Info: randomoaf

randomoaf
1 month ago#18
60fps = off
30fps = on

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
1 month ago#19
I've never seen a game where it improved things. I'd be willing to turn it on if a game did something good with it but I haven't found that game.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: neroAngelo

neroAngelo
1 month ago#20
The only time motion blur is acceptable is when the game is trying to simulate a situation that should hinder the player's view. Like they are in the middle of and explosion or something.
PSWii360U - This is how I triforce http://i.imgur.com/9qF9vGa.jpg
i7 6700k@4.5, 32GB DDR4, 1070 G1 8GB, 512GB 840 pro, 960 GB SanDisk Ultra II, HTC Vive
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Motion Blur: On or Off?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived