This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Motion Blur: On or Off?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Motion Blur: On or Off?

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
1 month ago#31
Always off, even at 15fps it still makes games harder and hurts my eyes.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Bossdog421

Bossdog421
1 month ago#32
Motion Blur, DoF, and Film Grain are instant offs in everything.
Theres a little place where the sun sleeps late. Pours himself a shot of tequila.
Its a little place called Pleasure Island. Thats where Id like to feel ya.

User Info: USF

USF
1 month ago#33
Off for me.
Currently Playing: Stuff.

User Info: Otimus

Otimus
1 month ago#34
I always leave on motion blur, chromatic aberration, film grain and depth of field. All the effects people hate, I like. Hate me!
Now Playing
Zelda BOTW Master Mode (Switch), Tales of Berseria (PC), Witcher 3 (PC)

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
1 month ago#35
Always off.

I hate it.
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ArkonBlade/videos
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade

User Info: Bossdog421

Bossdog421
1 month ago#36
Otimus posted...
I always leave on motion blur, chromatic aberration, film grain and depth of field. All the effects people hate, I like. Hate me!

I hate you and all you stand for.
Theres a little place where the sun sleeps late. Pours himself a shot of tequila.
Its a little place called Pleasure Island. Thats where Id like to feel ya.

User Info: spike_spiegel

spike_spiegel
1 month ago#37
Motion Blur = Always off

It's artificially imitating what your eyes already do and it looks gross. Like someone smeared grease over your screen every time you turn.

User Info: UnderwaterAir

UnderwaterAir
1 month ago#38
I never understood why anyone would ever want this.

User Info: daemon_dan

daemon_dan
1 month ago#39
It depends. Per-object motion blur looks amazing. But most games don't use that, and it's really taxing. Most games blur the whole field of view when moving the camera and the human eye does that as a matter of natural course so it just all looks like a mess to me. And it's kinda taxing. So it's more demanding while making things look s***ty.
"Don't you know our lives are on trial now? And if we lose, we're going straight to Hell! I could care less."
~DevilDriver: I Could Care Less

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 month ago#40
Otimus posted...

I hate film grain, god I hate that effect. I'll use depth of field if it looks nice. Motion blur only for 30fps, on PC that's never, consoles ya. Chromatic, meh.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Motion Blur: On or Off?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived