This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Elex is great

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Elex is great

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
2 months ago#11
There is a steep learning curve. No hand holding, no tutorial, strong enemies are not locked away and everyone is an a******. But you have dark souls in your list, or is it just in for meme reasons?

User Info: DownSouth113

DownSouth113
2 months ago#12
Ive seen quite alot of reviews for it, they all say its alright but to wait for a sale. But i will agree dark souls is meh too
i5 3570k,MSI RX 470 8 GB, 8gb DDR3,ASRock Z77 Pro 4,Apevia Black/Blue X-Trooper, 675 Thermaltake,Windows 10
http://steamcommunity.com/id/perfectvillain/

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
2 months ago#13
Looks like a poor man's elder scrolls game.
Steam/PSN-Allgodsdie

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
2 months ago#14
Loved Gothic 1 and 2 and I'm going to love the living s*** out of this game. I just hope it doesn't have optimisation issues and other stuff like that.
You have absolutely no right to complain about a decision you decided to support with your money. Be smart and vote with your wallets!

User Info: SnakePlisken94

SnakePlisken94
2 months ago#15
looks like a typical piranha bytes game

it's the kind of games you get when they are 75% off and forget to play them
just your typical butthurt basement dweller

User Info: Kinoringan

Kinoringan
2 months ago#16
So this game is finally releasing? Had it on my wishlist for some time now.

User Info: Ultimate_Noob

Ultimate_Noob
2 months ago#17
Piranha Bytes games are hellishly clunky and I get they have a big enough cult following to justify the existence of it, but I don't have an interest buying it at full price.
A pc's brain is the cpu, its heart is the motherboard, its stomach is the hard drive, and its anus is the user.

User Info: l337Bossman

l337Bossman
2 months ago#18
Ultimate_Noob posted...
Piranha Bytes games are hellishly clunky and I get they have a big enough cult following to justify the existence of it, but I don't have an interest buying it at full price.

Luckily for you it’s 10% off on Steam.

User Info: chandl34

chandl34
2 months ago#19
I'm a big fan of Piranha Bytes, but they haven't had a truly great game since Gothic 2. I'll probably buy it, if reviews aren't too bad.
... even on Earth Mode.

User Info: BearShrooms

BearShrooms
2 months ago#20
JCoconut posted...
NGd72 posted...
JCoconut posted...
NGd72 posted...
So you're saying you LOVE it and haven't even played it?

You're a joke.

Oh no I must be the first person ever to get hyped by watching streamers playing a game

I don't feel bad the slightest though.

You said it's great...that's not hype, you are saying it is something without even knowing.

I think you didn't reach 2017 quite yet. Do you know what streams are? There are people out there who don't even play games anymore themselves because they already got the picture by watching.

However if it bothers you so much, don't worry, I'll just write the same sentence again once I finally finish my first 8 hours or something.

If I said the same about Zelda a few hours before release you wouldn't b**** at me like that.

Actually he probably would because what you are saying doesn't make any sense.

Watching a video game is not the context in which video games are judged. At best you can say that it "looks great". Saying it's great while having never tried it is exactly the same thing as saying a steak is great that you never tasted. "Oh but it LOOKED good", well who cares? That's not the context by which a steak is judged.

You'd be just as ridiculous to have said that botw is great without ever having played it.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Elex is great

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived