This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Elex is great

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Elex is great

User Info: Feomathar

Feomathar
1 month ago#61
DV8ingSources posted...
Have 40 hours into the game already... Absolutely loving it but its incredibly dated. Only for those that want to play gothic 2 again with a new story/world to plow through.

It's basically a foregone conclusion that I'll play any new PB game, but you have no idea how much I (and other PB fans) want to experience that bolded part right there. To date Risen is the only non Gothic game to come close to that but I'm hoping Elex can surpass that. Just got to Goliet and man that place is huge.
3DS FC 0533-5316-6445 http://i.imgur.com/olzDBa1.gif
Currently Playing: https://i.imgur.com/zJ9wPBZ.jpg https://i.imgur.com/RPqw18h.jpg

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 month ago#62
Feomathar posted...
DV8ingSources posted...
Have 40 hours into the game already... Absolutely loving it but its incredibly dated. Only for those that want to play gothic 2 again with a new story/world to plow through.

It's basically a foregone conclusion that I'll play any new PB game, but you have no idea how much I (and other PB fans) want to experience that bolded part right there. To date Risen is the only non Gothic game to come close to that but I'm hoping Elex can surpass that. Just got to Goliet and man that place is huge.

Agreed. I don't know what kind of "gamer" you'd have to be to not enjoy Gothic 2. One that started with hearthstone and buys every new fifa or something, smh

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
1 month ago#63
https://i.imgur.com/e3xFBpj.png

???
"1080 looks great but 2160 looks like real life which makes sense since it's the limit of the human eye."
jdclanc11

User Info: l337Bossman

l337Bossman
1 month ago#64
Enjoying the hell out of this game. Only thing that’s made me put down divinity 2 since it came out.

JCoconut
1 month ago#65
l337Bossman posted...
Enjoying the hell out of this game. Only thing that’s made me put down divinity 2 since it came out.

Yeah I also played Divinity 2 before and I still have to get rid of that min max sickness that has me in its grasp. Elex wants you to skill all attributes a little, Divinity was more rewarding when you didn't touch some.

User Info: Landojesus

Landojesus
1 month ago#66
chandl34 posted...
I'm a big fan of Piranha Bytes, but they haven't had a truly great game since Gothic 2. I'll probably buy it, if reviews aren't too bad.

This. As long as it is more like Risen/Gothic 1-3(fully patched of course...) and less like Arcania I will definitely be picking it up.
NP:Elite: Dangerous, Dead Cells, DK:Tropical Freeze, Super Stardust HD XBL/STEAM: Landojesus PSN: Ohiaeco -Always down to co op, send me a request!

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
1 month ago#67
Landojesus posted...
chandl34 posted...
I'm a big fan of Piranha Bytes, but they haven't had a truly great game since Gothic 2. I'll probably buy it, if reviews aren't too bad.

This. As long as it is more like Risen/Gothic 1-3(fully patched of course...) and less like Arcania I will definitely be picking it up.

I don't know what Arcania was like, but as a person who bought Elex to get that Gothic feel, I'm fully satisfied despite the game having quite a bit of flaws.
You have absolutely no right to complain about a decision you decided to support with your money. Be smart and vote with your wallets!

JCoconut
1 month ago#68
Darth_Kamcio posted...
Landojesus posted...
chandl34 posted...

I don't know what Arcania was like, but as a person who bought Elex to get that Gothic feel, I'm fully satisfied despite the game having quite a bit of flaws.

Arcania was a burning pile of garbage. Even Two worlds was better and no one talks about that game

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
1 month ago#69
JCoconut posted...
Arcania was a burning pile of garbage.

Yeah, some people call it that, some people say it's not a bad game, just a terrible Gothic one.
You have absolutely no right to complain about a decision you decided to support with your money. Be smart and vote with your wallets!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Elex is great

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived