This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Party chat?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Party chat?

User Info: sithgod513

sithgod513
1 month ago#1
I'm about to finally order this splitter cable I need to get my Turtle Beaches working on my PC and I was wondering if you can party chat similar to how you can on PS4 with friends?

I want to be able to talk to my friends without others hearing us but we can still hear them unless we choose to mute them that way I can still hear people calling stuff out in games without actually being in their chat like how I do it on PS4.

Does steam support such a thing or do I need to download some other third party software to get it working like that and if so what software would I be looking for? All the years I've gamed on my PC I've never actually used a headset so this is all new to me lol.
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

User Info: Pelaaja82

Pelaaja82
1 month ago#2
Steam chat sucks, so use Discord.
Pc: i7 6700k/980 ti/16gb ram and Ps4.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 month ago#3
Pelaaja82 posted...
Steam chat sucks, so use Discord.

It has chat? But ya TC use Discord.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: sithgod513

sithgod513
1 month ago#4
Ok thanks!
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 month ago#5
Hell even some console players use Discord, probably due to the 8 player party limit.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Hmgb

Hmgb
1 month ago#6
Discord or start a mumble server on a Raspberry Pi.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Party chat?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived