This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wolfenstein 2 has Nazis and KKK in this game that you killed in this launch trai

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wolfenstein 2 has Nazis and KKK in this game that you killed in this launch trai

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
1 month ago#11
Born Lucky posted...
MangorushZ_ posted...
Definitely buying this on day 1, we get to kill nazis and kkk members in this game!

Because that's who commits most of the murders in the United States . . . right?
Get an education somewhere other than public school and the Jimmy Kimmell show.

u mad. and I'm not asking
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

User Info: Lienhart

Lienhart
1 month ago#12
AllGodsDie posted...
Why are people getting so triggered and acting like this game is about them? Its about the WW Nazi's winning the war and the results of that. If you are getting triggered by this game it sounds like you might have some guilty hate in you. Hysterical how many Trump supporters in particular are speaking up about this game. This game isn't about you, or are you admitting you guys are a bunch of racist backwards pricks?

Well.......America is kinda racist.

My fiance is Muslim. She doesn't make it known though (no hijab and what not). We went down and border patrol literally asked if we were smuggling anything. This never happened to me in the past when myself and a bunch of Asian friends went down.

Someone told her to "go back to your sand dunes" while we were at Wal-Mart down there.

I can't imagine how it's like for blacks or Mexicans.

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
1 month ago#13
I'm ok with freedom of speech. If you are a nazi, then it's ok. It's incredibly stupid that you are one, but it's fine.
But I also have the freedom to gun them down in mass in video games.
Now, say my name.

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
1 month ago#14
lol at all the people buying into this marketing.
http://www.koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3pnMGpYWDcuanBn

User Info: Digital Storm

Digital Storm
1 month ago#15
Nazi's are people too!
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.

User Info: Lienhart

Lienhart
1 month ago#16
pothocket posted...

Get over yourself. Everyone buys into marketing of something unless you're living on a f***ing island without any interaction with the real world.

You are a walking marketing machine as is everyone.

God damn f***ing edgy teenagers.

.....wait, you joined in 2003? What's your excuse? You're likely not a teenager.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#17
holy s*** you are toxic.

anyway, quick question, why is the KKK around in a world where the Nazi's took over america? There's no reason for the KKK if you can just be a Nazi.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
1 month ago#18
yohabroha posted...
holy s*** you are toxic.

anyway, quick question, why is the KKK around in a world where the Nazi's took over america? There's no reason for the KKK if you can just be a Nazi.

That is your logic behind it? Wow man, that is pretty dumb. KKK clearly existed before the Nazi's came to America. So yeh, they existed and are now joining hands.
Steam/PSN-Allgodsdie

User Info: premature tyrant

premature tyrant
1 month ago#19
yohabroha posted...
holy s*** you are toxic.

kkk get to wear spooky ghost costumes!
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/pandaforest/saved/
- BEST possible gaming PC builds for the $$$ -

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
1 month ago#20
Lienhart posted...
pothocket posted...

Get over yourself. Everyone buys into marketing of something unless you're living on a f***ing island without any interaction with the real world.

You are a walking marketing machine as is everyone.

God damn f***ing edgy teenagers.

.....wait, you joined in 2003? What's your excuse? You're likely not a teenager.

You should put the safety on because your trigger is way too easy to pull lol
http://www.koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3pnMGpYWDcuanBn
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wolfenstein 2 has Nazis and KKK in this game that you killed in this launch trai

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived