This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wolfenstein 2 has Nazis and KKK in this game that you killed in this launch trai

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wolfenstein 2 has Nazis and KKK in this game that you killed in this launch trai

User Info: Lienhart

Lienhart
2 months ago#21
yohabroha posted...
holy s*** you are toxic.

anyway, quick question, why is the KKK around in a world where the Nazi's took over america? There's no reason for the KKK if you can just be a Nazi.

I have zero tolerance for stupidity or attempts to troll. If you type like an intelligent person, I will do the same. We may get into heated debates, we may disagree with each other, but I will do my absolute best to keep an open mind and try to see your POV even if I do not agree with it.

But if you act like a troll, feign ignorance, or are legit stupid I would be completely wasting my time doing the above. It's easier to just shoot back as hard as possible.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#22
AllGodsDie posted...
yohabroha posted...
holy s*** you are toxic.

anyway, quick question, why is the KKK around in a world where the Nazi's took over america? There's no reason for the KKK if you can just be a Nazi.

That is your logic behind it? Wow man, that is pretty dumb. KKK clearly existed before the Nazi's came to America. So yeh, they existed and are now joining hands.

lol, i can see everyone is getting a nerve hit in this topic. no, it's not really my logic, i don't have logic for this hence why i'm asking the question in the first place. the KKK has no military power that I am aware of, unless it was introduced later on in the last game, so i don't see why the Nazi's would tolerate them, considering most KKK members don't even fit the Nazi image of the master race.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

Lienhart
2 months ago#23
pothocket posted...
Lienhart posted...
pothocket posted...
lol at all the people buying into this marketing.

Get over yourself. Everyone buys into marketing of something unless you're living on a f***ing island without any interaction with the real world.

You are a walking marketing machine as is everyone.

God damn f***ing edgy teenagers.

.....wait, you joined in 2003? What's your excuse? You're likely not a teenager.

You should put the safety on because your trigger is way too easy to pull lol

It is, but generally if I pull it once that person ends up on ignore unless your posts are entertaining to some degree =P

EDIT: also, I'm curious how much f***ing f***s can I keep f***ing putting into sentences before a mod actually edits my f***ing posts because they never f***ing actually mod obvious f***ing troll topics from f***ing trolls.

yohabroha
2 months ago#24
Lienhart posted...
yohabroha posted...
holy s*** you are toxic.

I have zero tolerance for stupidity or attempts to troll. If you type like an intelligent person, I will do the same. We may get into heated debates, we may disagree with each other, but I will do my absolute best to keep an open mind and try to see your POV even if I do not agree with it.

But if you act like a troll, feign ignorance, or are legit stupid I would be completely wasting my time doing the above. It's easier to just shoot back as hard as possible.

yeah just stop getting manually triggered by it though, you're a grown adult on a video game forum there's no reason we need to add to this. to just call someone an edgy teenager is in fact edgy itself. it's insanely immature to use edgy and kid/teenager/what have you as an insult too. Just do what you do, ignore people on an online forum so the bad people go all go away.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

yohabroha
2 months ago#25
not to mention, i insult hotpocket on a regular basis here, but he actually has a point. Bethesda's ploy has worked to a fantastic degree.

User Info: youshallbeasgod

youshallbeasgod
2 months ago#26
wowzers killing nazis in a wolfenstein game
who knew
Relax, it's just a game.

Lienhart
2 months ago#27
yohabroha posted...
Lienhart posted...
yohabroha posted...
holy s*** you are toxic.

yeah just stop getting manually triggered by it though, you're a grown adult on a video game forum there's no reason we need to add to this. to just call someone an edgy teenager is in fact edgy itself. it's insanely immature to use edgy and kid/teenager/what have you as an insult too. Just do what you do, ignore people on an online forum so the bad people go all go away.

I never said I was mature lol

User Info: SleepComa

SleepComa
2 months ago#28
Haha

yohabroha
2 months ago#29
that's fair

User Info: VaultDweller21

VaultDweller21
2 months ago#30
Who cares? Adolf Hitler is in the game, which means a Mecha Hitler boss battle.
"War, war never changes; until Bethesda came"
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wolfenstein 2 has Nazis and KKK in this game that you killed in this launch trai

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived