This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wolfenstein 2 has Nazis and KKK in this game that you killed in this launch trai

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wolfenstein 2 has Nazis and KKK in this game that you killed in this launch trai
dantedeschain13 posted...
Many Nazis don't fit the image of the Nazi master race. Like that Hitler guy.

That one makes me scratch my head to this day. "Tall blonde Germans are the master race!" screamed the short brunette Austrian.

Lienhart posted...
Dyshonest posted...
Lienhart posted...
AllGodsDie posted...
Why are people getting so triggered and acting like this game is about them? Its about the WW Nazi's winning the war and the results of that. If you are getting triggered by this game it sounds like you might have some guilty hate in you. Hysterical how many Trump supporters in particular are speaking up about this game. This game isn't about you, or are you admitting you guys are a bunch of racist backwards pricks?

Well.......America is kinda racist.

My fiance is Muslim. She doesn't make it known though (no hijab and what not). We went down and border patrol literally asked if we were smuggling anything. This never happened to me in the past when myself and a bunch of Asian friends went down.

Someone told her to "go back to your sand dunes" while we were at Wal-Mart down there.

I can't imagine how it's like for blacks or Mexicans.
Islam (a follower of Islam being a Muslim) isn't a race.

Prejudice you mean?

Yeah, America does have a lot of prejudice. Largely because we can't get out of the puritanical 1500s "muh Christianity" phase.

Well..her skin color is brown. I'm willing to bet money brown skin = person perhaps holding a suicide vest bomb or AK47 up her skirt in many ppl's eyes...even the ones that are Hindu or Christian. But yeah prejudice would also work.

Like the politician in Canada...*Googles*...Jagmeet Singh. He was holding a town hall meeting with some potential constituents, and this crazy white woman started ranting and screaming about how he was planning to bring Sharia law into Canada. He's Sikh, BTW.
"Shut your filthy whore mouth."- AB
"But if I shut my filthy whore mouth, I can't use it to be a filthy whore. Does not compute." - TashaMK

User Info: dantedeschain13

dantedeschain13
1 month ago#42
Jason_Hudson posted...
Dyshonest posted...
Who's going to tell Beth to "reel it in"?

No, Bethesda (publisher) tells Machine Games (developer and likely owner of the Wolfenstein 2 Twitter page) to reel it in.

It isn't Trump's slogan, but it's most attributed to him, and that trailer coming out in the current political climate is clearly targeting him and his supporters.

Who clearly can't take a joke, so who cares about them?
F*** you, Desert Bluffs

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
1 month ago#43
I like how everyone is gleefully trying to push America into another civil war while China makes ready to invade.
a quad core i7 was just a rebranded celeron -Pengu1n
Anything that has 3p fps or better is fine with me -mucloud

User Info: Lienhart

Lienhart
1 month ago#44
DarkZV2Beta posted...
I like how everyone is gleefully trying to push America into another civil war while China makes ready to invade.

China isn't that stupid. They know they can't take over the world by force like America has been trying (if you guys haven't realized, America's economy is heavily tied to war, this is why they've been so trigger happy since WW2).

You know what China is doing instead? Look at how many things you own say "made in China"

A lot of countries owe money to China as well btw. If the world goes into war, guess what nobody cares about? Debt. China has literally zero interest in starting a war.

I dislike both China and the US, but it's kinda obvious which one is stronger economically right now.

User Info: MaximumDonkey

MaximumDonkey
1 month ago#45
A lot of games have Republicans.
Half man, 100% Donkey.
Cleared of almost all state and federal charges!

DarkZV2Beta
1 month ago#46
Lienhart posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...

China isn't that stupid. They know they can't take over the world by force like America has been trying (if you guys haven't realized, America's economy is heavily tied to war, this is why they've been so trigger happy since WW2).

You know what China is doing instead? Look at how many things you own say "made in China"

A lot of countries owe money to China as well btw. If the world goes into war, guess what nobody cares about? Debt. China has literally zero interest in starting a war.

I dislike both China and the US, but it's kinda obvious which one is stronger economically right now.

Who said China is going to invade with soldiers and guns? That's a stupid strategy and hasn't been effective for generations.

User Info: dantedeschain13

dantedeschain13
1 month ago#47
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Lienhart posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...

Who said China is going to invade with soldiers and guns? That's a stupid strategy and hasn't been effective for generations.

Typically when somebody says "XXXXX country is gettting ready to invade" the implication is soldiers on the ground
F*** you, Desert Bluffs

DarkZV2Beta
1 month ago#48
Blame s***ty history lessons for that.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
1 month ago#49
DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiC posted...
That one makes me scratch my head to this day. "Tall blonde Germans are the master race!" screamed the short brunette Austrian.

I always assumed it's understandable to set an example as an ideal even if you can't subscribe to it yourself.

The goal was to make an empire that lasted 1000 years (or 1000 generations? Maybe I'm confusing the third reich with Star Wars). So he wouldn't be around for all of it, but if he can set the Earth on the path to breeding out the "undesirables" and leaving just the pure Aryan race behind, his work will have been completed.

That's how I read it, anyway. Besides, even if that worked out, building a race of only the best and brightest would never work. You always need people running fanctories and doing the garbage collection and sweeping the streets. Ain't no intellectual powerhouse gonna be satisfied with that!
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
1 month ago#50
DarkZV2Beta posted...

Worked for Russia. And ISIS...albeit temporarily.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wolfenstein 2 has Nazis and KKK in this game that you killed in this launch trai

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived