This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wolfenstein 2 has Nazis and KKK in this game that you killed in this launch trai

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wolfenstein 2 has Nazis and KKK in this game that you killed in this launch trai

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
2 months ago#51
Dragon Nexus posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Who said China is going to invade with soldiers and guns? That's a stupid strategy and hasn't been effective for generations.

Worked for Russia. And ISIS...albeit temporarily.

And now the rest of the world hates both.
a quad core i7 was just a rebranded celeron -Pengu1n
Anything that has 3p fps or better is fine with me -mucloud

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
1 month ago#52
DarkZV2Beta posted...
And now the rest of the world hates both.

Glad I didn't point out America's history with the Middle East then 8D
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: MangorushZ_

MangorushZ_
1 month ago#53
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LastingQuestionableCamel-size_restricted.gif
My Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mangorushz

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 month ago#54
Lienhart posted...
pothocket posted...
Lienhart posted...
pothocket posted...
lol at all the people buying into this marketing.

Get over yourself. Everyone buys into marketing of something unless you're living on a f***ing island without any interaction with the real world.

You are a walking marketing machine as is everyone.

God damn f***ing edgy teenagers.

.....wait, you joined in 2003? What's your excuse? You're likely not a teenager.

You should put the safety on because your trigger is way too easy to pull lol

It is, but generally if I pull it once that person ends up on ignore unless your posts are entertaining to some degree =P

EDIT: also, I'm curious how much f***ing f***s can I keep f***ing putting into sentences before a mod actually edits my f***ing posts because they never f***ing actually mod obvious f***ing troll topics from f***ing trolls.

Go to the league board. Say smurfs have small dicks and toxic Chat behavior should result in lifetime ban. You get modded and the topic gets deleted 2 days after no one responds anymore.
Works 3/3 times
#stealthjustice

User Info: KaizerLaw

KaizerLaw
1 month ago#55
I wish there was a game where you could actually play as the nazis and wasnt censored or anything.

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 month ago#56
KaizerLaw posted...
I wish there was a game where you could actually play as the nazis and wasnt censored or anything.

Battlefield, CoD, command n conquer, and then there are many strategy games where you play Rommel which is portrayed as a good guy Nazi.
I wonder if there is any game where you play as resistance fighter like Sophie Scholl. Would be boring probably because you'd be dead so quickly every time you try something

User Info: sylverlolol

sylverlolol
1 month ago#57
"Come and get me you fascist nazi pigs!"

Am I the only one that saw what looked like him mouthing f***s instead of pigs?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wolfenstein 2 has Nazis and KKK in this game that you killed in this launch trai

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived