This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC has officially won - Sony to publish PC games under new label

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC has officially won - Sony to publish PC games under new label

User Info: hardy3786

hardy3786
1 month ago#11
Like hell they're gonna release their system seller (Bloodborne, Uncharted, etc) to PC, hell, to other f***ing platforms. We gonna get mediocre Sony-published indie games mate.

User Info: MangorushZ_

MangorushZ_
1 month ago#12
hardy3786 posted...
Like hell they're gonna release their system seller (Bloodborne, Uncharted, etc) to PC, hell, to other f***ing platforms. We gonna get mediocre Sony-published indie games mate.

Yeah then f***'em won't care about the indie trash they will try to sell on PC then.
My Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mangorushz

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
1 month ago#13
Lienhart posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Lienhart posted...
DoctorPanda posted...
^it is on PC already

They also got sued.

And you know what he means.

They haven't been sued lol. They've been threatened.

Really? Why the f*** is Atlus only going half way? Or do they actually have no legal ground?

No legal ground when emulation is perfectly legal.
If you don't like microtransactions in full priced AAA games, vote with your wallet and don't buy those games.

User Info: Cozy

Cozy
1 month ago#14
Oh s***, they are the ones making Tiny Metal? Damn, I had been looking for my Adv Wars fix for a while and started following this game when the Nintendies direct announced it.

PC has always won in my heart.
"Poop"

User Info: wizardmon

wizardmon
1 month ago#15
Jedi454 posted...

Even though it's perfectly legal as proven by previous case law, it doesn't stop larger bully corporations from burying small projects and people with legal fees.

They don't even have to be able to win when the other team can't afford a good copyright lawyer to work on the purposefully en-lengthened case for 1+years at $200+ dollars an hour.
Why Master_Faust can't see any posts on PCH: http://i.imgur.com/Ns93rhC.png

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#16
hardy3786 posted...

Although I don't necessarily think we're guaranteed those games, at the point when they could be made to run on PC, they will have stopped being super profitable for Sony. As system sellers it's possible they may retain some value, but I believe at that point there will be Uncharted 5, Bloodborne 2, what have you, that people are really buying the systems for.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
1 month ago#17
wait ps3 emulation is out?
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
1 month ago#18
wizardmon posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Even though it's perfectly legal as proven by previous case law, it doesn't stop larger bully corporations from burying small projects and people with legal fees.

They don't even have to be able to win when the other team can't afford a good copyright lawyer to work on the purposefully en-lengthened case for 1+years at $200+ dollars an hour.

The American legal system always favours the person with more money. Such a corrupt system.
If you don't like microtransactions in full priced AAA games, vote with your wallet and don't buy those games.

User Info: BrokenMachine85

BrokenMachine85
1 month ago#19
Pretty much non-news at the moment.
Ryzen 1600X @ 4GHz | MSI B350 'Tomahawk' | Corsair H90 | 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Palit GTX 1080 OC @ 2GHz | 28" Acer Predator 4K G-SYNC 1ms

User Info: Lienhart

Lienhart
1 month ago#20
Jedi454 posted...
wizardmon posted...
Jedi454 posted...

The American legal system always favours the person with more money. Such a corrupt system.

Any human made system will always be exploited to its fullest potential so it isn't just America. Here's an example:

Up in Canada Ontario, they gave the cops the power to suspend and impound any vehicles caught doing over 50 the limit. Sounds reasonable right?

Except after the law was implemented, there have been numerous incidents where cops will ding people who are not speeding or no where near 50 over, get the car impounded, and receive a kick back from the impound facility. Obviously this is not legal and the tickets never stick once challenged in court but the driver has to pay the impound fee to remove the car from the impound...unless they wait until court date which is a few months at minimum at most places.

I wish Mother Nature was actually a thing that could create rules on demand. Human made systems are always exploitable.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC has officially won - Sony to publish PC games under new label

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived