This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good regular mouse for less than £20 / $25

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Good regular mouse for less than £20 / $25

User Info: oblique365

oblique365
1 month ago#11
zhenghan posted...
TrulyEpicLawls posted...
I don't need to save up money, I just think £50 for a mouse is illogical when I spend £10 on one that works just as well and comfortably.

well the problem is a $10 mouse is not gonna work "just as well" for gaming, however it should be enough for web browsing and such.

I use a 10 dollar ihome mouse for gaming i got at big lots. It works just fine, and it gets used a lot. Main reason i chose this one is the small size is good if you have pain in the hands.
i5 4590, Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A mobo, 8gb ram, samsung 850 evo 250gb ssd, Wd blue 1tb Hdd, Evga 500w psu, Corsair carbide spec01 case, Msi gtx 1060 6gb

User Info: TrulyEpicLawls

TrulyEpicLawls
1 month ago#12
zhenghan posted...
TrulyEpicLawls posted...
I don't need to save up money, I just think £50 for a mouse is illogical when I spend £10 on one that works just as well and comfortably.

well the problem is a $10 mouse is not gonna work "just as well" for gaming, however it should be enough for web browsing and such.

Put your penis away, lad. You need to spend excessive money on PC parts to make yourself feel better and be a self-proclaimed 'gamer' who is possibly 'hardcore'. Super.

However £10 mouse works fine for me and that is the request of the thread, leave your posturing at the door.
Argument winners: calm down, troll, hater, you obviously, LOL, don't care, I'm done, actually this is funny, not wasting my time, butthurt, blocked, keep trying

User Info: Pelaaja82

Pelaaja82
1 month ago#13
https://www.amazon.com/Ergoguys-3Xfire-Oscar-Gaming-XL-750BK/dp/B001B2KNMQ/
Had this kind of A4tech oscar x7 mouse few years ago and was very good for the money.
Pc: i7 6700k/980 ti/16gb ram and Ps4.

User Info: iemerg_

iemerg_
1 month ago#14
TrulyEpicLawls posted...

LOL @ thinking a $25 mouse will perform as good as a $50 one, not even close buddy, NIGHT AND DAY difference. if you wanna web browse and s*** fine, but dont talk like you know anything about gaming mouses.

nobody was trying to be a jerk but your statement was idiotic.
7700K@5.0 - 1080 - EVGA 750 - 16GB DDR4 - Z270 ASUS
H100v2 - Evolv ATX - 500GB SAMSUNG SSD - 1TB WD BLACK

User Info: minecraft

minecraft
1 month ago#15
Steelseries Kinzu for sure

User Info: Renraku_San

Renraku_San
1 month ago#16
TrulyEpicLawls posted...
zhenghan posted...
TrulyEpicLawls posted...

Put your penis away, lad. You need to spend excessive money on PC parts to make yourself feel better and be a self-proclaimed 'gamer' who is possibly 'hardcore'. Super.

However £10 mouse works fine for me and that is the request of the thread, leave your posturing at the door.

Best Buy has cheap mice out on display in their computer section (not the gaming section). Target has cheapo mice as well. Did you even bother to look at mice in person? Do you have extreme social anxiety that prevents you from leaving your house and.....shopping?
I worship Jesus Christ and am 100% proud to be Christian!
I read the Bible every day, you should too!

TrulyEpicLawls
1 month ago#17
iemerg_ posted...
TrulyEpicLawls posted...

LOL @ thinking a $25 mouse will perform as good as a $50 one, not even close buddy, NIGHT AND DAY difference. if you wanna web browse and s*** fine, but dont talk like you know anything about gaming mouses.

nobody was trying to be a jerk but your statement was idiotic.

TrulyEpicLawls posted...

Argument winners: calm down, troll, hater, you obviously, LOL, don't care, I'm done, actually this is funny, not wasting my time, butthurt, blocked, keep trying
(message deleted)

TrulyEpicLawls
1 month ago#19
Renraku_San posted...
TrulyEpicLawls posted...
zhenghan posted...
TrulyEpicLawls posted...

Best Buy has cheap mice out on display in their computer section (not the gaming section). Target has cheapo mice as well. Did you even bother to look at mice in person? Do you have extreme social anxiety that prevents you from leaving your house and.....shopping?

So you have a hang-ups on being socially anxious and alone, huh? Sounds like you lack a career and use forums to make yourself feel better too. Well thanks for letting me know all this I guess...

User Info: wentzelot

wentzelot
1 month ago#20
looks like tc created this thread to stealth brag about being a hipster
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Good regular mouse for less than £20 / $25

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived