This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good regular mouse for less than £20 / $25

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Good regular mouse for less than £20 / $25

User Info: TrulyEpicLawls

TrulyEpicLawls
1 month ago#21
wentzelot posted...
looks like tc created this thread to stealth brag about being a hipster

Only on this forum can people brag about prices or PC equipment.

I don't even get what there is to brag about asking about a price range for a mouse.

Or how that makes someone a hipster. What even is a mouse hipster?

I appreciate the few not-weird-as-f*** responses so far anyway.
Argument winners: calm down, troll, hater, you obviously, LOL, don't care, I'm done, actually this is funny, not wasting my time, butthurt, blocked, keep trying

User Info: BodeciaBust

BodeciaBust
1 month ago#22
wentzelot posted...
looks like tc created this thread to stealth brag about being a hipster

A bunch of people come in a guy's PC thread just to mock a price range, even going so far as to mock his hypothetical life for it (as per usual on this forum) and it's the TC with an ulterior motive?
You subconsciously ignore this bit.

User Info: git2thechoppa

git2thechoppa
1 month ago#23
Renraku_San posted...
Best Buy has cheap mice out on display in their computer section (not the gaming section). Target has cheapo mice as well. Did you even bother to look at mice in person? Do you have extreme social anxiety that prevents you from leaving your house and.....shopping?

iemerg_ posted...
TrulyEpicLawls posted...
I don't need to save up money, I just think £50 for a mouse is illogical when I spend £10 on one that works just as well and comfortably.

LOL @ thinking a $25 mouse will perform as good as a $50 one, not even close buddy, NIGHT AND DAY difference. if you wanna web browse and s*** fine, but dont talk like you know anything about gaming mouses.

nobody was trying to be a jerk but your statement was idiotic.

Posts like this really f*** up my attempts at convincing people 'PC gamers' aren't weirdos with no self-esteem.
I went to GameFAQs and all I got was this lousy sig.

User Info: JGA1980

JGA1980
1 month ago#24
For the past 10 years or so I've been using a Logitech LS1.

It's inexpensive, smooth, accurate and nice to use but because it's relatively inexpensive in comparison to other mice, when the left mouse button or scroll wheel eventually starts to wear out and malfunction, it's no big deal to just pop out and buy another one.

User Info: VoidNoodle

VoidNoodle
1 month ago#25
G102 Prodigy is pretty cheap TC, although it's outside your price range I think.
2017 Goal: 400pp and 500pp. Current top play: 307pp
HHKB Pro 2 | Ducky One TKL RGB | Quickfire TK | Corsair K90

User Info: Brunozayn

Brunozayn
1 month ago#26
VoidNoodle posted...
G102 Prodigy is pretty cheap TC, although it's outside your price range I think.

This, just got it yesterday and its pretty awesome.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XNKPZLN/ref=twister_B07415G26K?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
"But guess what?, I will be coming back...and I'm bringing my new toys with me."

TrulyEpicLawls
1 month ago#27
NuclearHendrix posted...
https://www.amazon.com/Gaming-Mouse-2800DPI-Buttons-Optical/dp/B019W2MK54/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1508267475&sr=8-4&keywords=havit+mouse

I use this one^.

I went with this one. They all were nice so this was simply the cheapest and had great reviews.
Argument winners: calm down, troll, hater, you obviously, LOL, don't care, I'm done, actually this is funny, not wasting my time, butthurt, blocked, keep trying

User Info: Rolen47

Rolen47
1 month ago#28
Logitech G102 / G203
http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/logitech-g102-g203/

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
1 month ago#29
https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/avago-5050.2518094/
The TC gets what he pays for, an office mouse.

As Francis Bacon said, “Knowledge is power”, and we all know Bacon makes everything better. In other words, a high-CPI mouse sensor can be a great asset, but make sure that you look for a high IPS (300+) and acceleration rating (30-50G) before pulling the trigger on your new gaming mouse.
https://steelseries.com/blog/the-cpi-lie-18
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

TrulyEpicLawls
1 month ago#30
zhenghan posted...
The TC gets what he pays for, an office mouse.

*shrug* No problems so far, always works fine.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Good regular mouse for less than £20 / $25

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived