This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good regular mouse for less than £20 / $25

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Good regular mouse for less than £20 / $25

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
1 month ago#31
I'm partial to Logitech's M510 line: https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Mouse-Black-910-001822/dp/B003NR57BY

Just be sure to snag a newer model if you're like me and frequently use thumb buttons in games. The older models have a design flaw that causes them to break on a regular basis thanks to over-stressing the plastic.

Other than that the mice have a good feel, good heft, solid battery life, are responsive enough for my taste in games (which includes FPS (sub)genres), and are pretty durable. Aside from the thumb button issues with my first M510 it's put up with just about everything I've done to it, including hundreds of falls onto tile-covered-concrete flooring, and after almost a decade of heavy use it's only just beginning to feel like it's completely packing it in. Mind you that the thumb buttons on it are absolutely useless now thanks to all I've had to do to fix them over the years, but everything else still functions pretty much as it did day one, albeit with it feeling a bit more fragile.

And the power switch is a bit wonky now with a tendency to actually shut the mouse off if it goes too far into the "on" position. >_>
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
1 month ago#32
I use a steel series mouse I picked up from Argos for about £25, does what I need. You can get them from Curry's/pcworld as well.

User Info: blly155

blly155
1 month ago#33
i have a gigabyte m6900 that cost me £17. does me just fine.
PS4 (Slim), PC (i7-6700K, 16GB, GTX 1070).

User Info: stav8

stav8
1 month ago#34
If your willing to pay 25 logitech g300s is a great mouse at that price point. You may find one cheaper on eBay
NZXT Stormforce 240:16GB DDR4 RAM:Core i5 6600k: GTX 1060 6 GB: 2TB SSHD:2TB HDD:128 GB SSD:AS ROCK Z170 EXTREME 4; CORSAIR 750W: THERMALTAKE 3.0 LIQUID COOLING
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Good regular mouse for less than £20 / $25

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived