This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

STAR OCEAN - THE LAST HOPE - Remaster uses Denuvo.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. STAR OCEAN - THE LAST HOPE - Remaster uses Denuvo.

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
1 month ago#41
Rosencroitz posted...
Marikhen posted...

That's not saying much considering how many godawful games are out there.

My point was, citing Yuffie specifically when you've got IX, X, XIII, etc. out there is stupid.

What does your point have to do with my statement?

All I said was that Yiffie was one of the reasons I don't replay Final Fantasy 7, and thanks to the way she just grinds my gears over and over again every time she shows up as part of the story she most certainly is one of those reasons. Hell, the first time I played Final Fantasy 7, and I've given it at least 2 if not 3 full playthroughs, she became the only character I ever renamed in the game, and she got tagged with LilB**** since that's exactly what she was.

Using Auron or Amarant as reasons to not play Final Fantasy 7 would be pretty stupid since they aren't even in the game.

For that matter the argument that you should (re)play or not cite specific issues with a given game because other game are worse is similarly stupid. I mean what, should folks play Dungeon Siege 3, arguably the worst game in the franchise and most definitely the black sheep of the family, because Iesabel and Space Hack are worse ARPGs?

But please, do go on. Shall we next talk about how I should play Destiny 2 because Destiny was a mediocre game, Tabula Rasa failed as an MMO, Hellgate: London launched too early and didn't properly think through their monetization model, or Borderlands 2's stat scaling past level 40 goes from bad to asinine and then beyond? Will you then go on to drop the hammer on people for not liking Baal or Diablo, or even that guy that, IIRC, only shows up in the FMVs, from Diablo 2 because Chubbymouthbelly (Ghom) and Madam Butterfry (Mahgda (Maghda? (does it really matter?))) from Blizzard's Diablo game are worse characters and Sorcerer, Warrior, and Rogue from Diablo have zero character development in plot terms?

It might be interesting to do so, but it won't have any bearing on Lingling being a "stay away" sign for me with regards to Star Ocean: The Last Hope just as Yiffie is for Final Fantasy 7.
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?
(message deleted)

User Info: SnakePlisken94

SnakePlisken94
1 month ago#43
and it will be cracked in less than 24 hours
just your typical butthurt basement dweller

User Info: rpgian

rpgian
1 month ago#44
Actually it's not a crazy popular game. It's obscurity might buy it a week before crackers bother. It's prob. the kind of game that denuvo was designed to protect. Enough of a lock to keep common crooks out, but not enough for the masters. The masters not wanting to pick into a trailer is it's greatest protection.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. STAR OCEAN - THE LAST HOPE - Remaster uses Denuvo.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived