This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wolfenstein: New Order 60 fps cap

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wolfenstein: New Order 60 fps cap

User Info: spike_spiegel

spike_spiegel
1 month ago#1
How do you remove the 60 fps cap? The guides I found are from 2015 and they mention typing in a command in the dev console window but apparently that has been disabled in a patch and you can't even bring it up anymore. Is there no way to uncap it?
(message deleted)

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
1 month ago#3
After searching google about it being removed doesn't exisit. So I must ask are you hitting the right keys to bring up the console?
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: spike_spiegel

spike_spiegel
1 month ago#4
Fade2black001 posted...
After searching google about it being removed doesn't exisit. So I must ask are you hitting the right keys to bring up the console?

I read that on a random forum which I cannot remember at the moment. I am hitting the right button yeah lol just nothing happens

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
1 month ago#5
spike_spiegel posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

I read that on a random forum which I cannot remember at the moment. I am hitting the right button yeah lol just nothing happens

well damn IDK, the only other suggestion I have is to downgrade your version
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: KaiRyusaki

KaiRyusaki
1 month ago#6
https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Wolfenstein:_The_New_Order#High_frame_rate
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wolfenstein: New Order 60 fps cap

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived