This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm looking to play a Sims game!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm looking to play a Sims game!!

User Info: PrettyTonyTiger

PrettyTonyTiger
1 month ago#1
In order of importance, Which has the most in depth character creation? And home creation? Mod support?

And last time I checked, I think something was said about the pc games having bad optimization?
hole
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1273-palutena

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
1 month ago#2
Sims 3 probably has the best home creation and I think Sims 4 has the best character creation. Dunno about mod support. Sims 3 has bad optimization.

User Info: ElDudorino

ElDudorino
1 month ago#3
Sims 4 runs the best and I think it's maybe tied with TS3 for the character creation. TS3 has by far the best home creation, though it'll sometimes make you crazy with its dumb glitches. TS3 has the most content as well but the individual pieces that exist in TS4 are stronger than their TS3 equivalents. Mostly.

User Info: PrettyTonyTiger

PrettyTonyTiger
1 month ago#4
ARe hair colors still limited or can I make like green red blue hair?
hole
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1273-palutena

ElDudorino
1 month ago#5
In TS3 you can go nuts with hair color and can customize the color of the front, back, and the highlights. In TS4 you pick from a few pre-determined ones.

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
1 month ago#6
sims 3 has the best customisation the only problem is the more you customise stuff the longer it takes to load. sims 4 has the best sim creator with its pinch/pull system.

User Info: Bossdog421

Bossdog421
1 month ago#7
Sims 4 building is so much better than 3. The only real thing sims 3 had going for it was the openworld... I don't even think that was that great.
Theres a little place where the sun sleeps late. Pours himself a shot of tequila.
Its a little place called Pleasure Island. Thats where Id like to feel ya.

ElDudorino
1 month ago#8
Bossdog421 posted...
Sims 4 building is so much better than 3.

Meh. It's very cool that you can adjust the height of various things but the tradeoff is that you can no longer customize colors and textures, which is a huge loss. I'd rather have full control over my color scheme than the ability to put a window lower on the wall. Plus, no auto roofs? Brutal!

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
1 month ago#9
Bossdog421 posted...
Sims 4 building is so much better than 3.

Nobody says this. Ever. Sims 3 has an actual colour wheel. Virtually every object/furniture could be customized/patterned. Loads of building options and whatever.

User Info: cory1225

cory1225
1 month ago#10
I enjoy Sims 4 the most.
i5 6600k | GTX 1080 | 16Gb
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm looking to play a Sims game!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived