This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm looking to play a Sims game!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm looking to play a Sims game!!

User Info: kelemvor

kelemvor
1 month ago#21
I remember when I built a new computer 5 years ago with a overclocked i5-2500k and 80GB Solid State Drive. I was like, "f*** Skyrim, I'm going to experience The Sims 3 the way it was meant to be played, with no glitches, smooth animations and NO LOADING SCREENS!"

Imagine my horror when the game played the exact the same as it did with my Windows XP/core 2 duo machine.

I might recall hearing that it runs like crap because they designed the game to run on the XBOX 360s memory limitations, but that might not be true.
(message deleted)

User Info: PrettyTonyTiger

PrettyTonyTiger
1 month ago#23
kelemvor posted...
I remember when I built a new computer 5 years ago with a overclocked i5-2500k and 80GB Solid State Drive. I was like, "f*** Skyrim, I'm going to experience The Sims 3 the way it was meant to be played, with no glitches, smooth animations and NO LOADING SCREENS!"

Imagine my horror when the game played the exact the same as it did with my Windows XP/core 2 duo machine.

I might recall hearing that it runs like crap because they designed the game to run on the XBOX 360s memory limitations, but that might not be true.

That’s so sad

But Origin’s trail feature is so cool, got to try sims 4 fully for 2 days. May try with 3 next
hole
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1273-palutena
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm looking to play a Sims game!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived