This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you use speakers or headphones on your pc?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you use speakers or headphones on your pc?

User Info: ISDcaptain01

ISDcaptain01
1 month ago#1
Which one do you use? I mostly use speakers since i heard prolonged headphone use can damage your eardrums
lol at --> http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?=89123

User Info: NGd72

NGd72
1 month ago#2
Uh both?

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
1 month ago#3
I prefer headphones but lately, I've liked to sit pretty far away from my monitor when I watch stuff so I've been using speakers.

Only problem I have with headphones is that it gets uncomfortable after a while if it's warm. I can actually feel the wax build up in my ear and an itchy feeling starts. This is with velour earpads too.
i7-6700K | Team Vulcan 16GB 3000Mhz | MSI z170a SLI PLUS | EVGA 650W G2 | Zotac 8GB GTX 1080 Mini | EA232WMI
e7470 | i5-6300U | 8GB DDR4 || Surface Pro 2 i5.

NGd72
1 month ago#4
Kokuei05 posted...
I prefer headphones but lately, I've liked to sit pretty far away from my monitor when I watch stuff so I've been using speakers.

Only problem I have with headphones is that it gets uncomfortable after a while if it's warm. I can actually feel the wax build up in my ear and an itchy feeling starts. This is with velour earpads too.

Time to get better headphones

User Info: ISDcaptain01

ISDcaptain01
1 month ago#5
NGd72 posted...
Uh both?

which one do you use mostly
lol at --> http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?=89123

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
1 month ago#6
speakers. headphones only on the rare occasion that i hop on discord and play a game with my friends, also when i'm playing horror games like amnesia, isolation, outlast, etc. but that's not often.

NGd72
1 month ago#7
ISDcaptain01 posted...
NGd72 posted...
Uh both?

which one do you use mostly

That's a hard one tbh. I work from home half the week so I use speakers during that time, but at night when actually gaming and not working I prefer my headphones.

User Info: Vortaka

Vortaka
1 month ago#8
Speakers surround...

User Info: Pelaaja82

Pelaaja82
1 month ago#9
Both of course.
Pc: i7 6700k/980 ti/16gb ram and Ps4.

User Info: Paragon21XX

Paragon21XX
1 month ago#10
I live in an apartment complex and I don't know how soundproof the walls are, so I just stick with headphones, especially during quiet hours.
Hmm...
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you use speakers or headphones on your pc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived