This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you use speakers or headphones on your pc?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you use speakers or headphones on your pc?

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
3 months ago#51
Yewolife posted...
I use headphones pretty exclusively when I play at the desk. Otherwise I use my surround sound setup when I play elsewhere such as bed/couch.

Shooters though I always use headphones for the ability to hear precise footsteps.

*Stabs yewolife*
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Yewolife

Yewolife
3 months ago#52
captsplatter_1 posted...
Yewolife posted...
I use headphones pretty exclusively when I play at the desk. Otherwise I use my surround sound setup when I play elsewhere such as bed/couch.

Shooters though I always use headphones for the ability to hear precise footsteps.

*Stabs yewolife*

Hah! Who brings a knife to a gun fight!? oh wait.. *keels over*

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
3 months ago#53
Headphones. My desk is in the living room and my family keeps going in and out so I have to use headphones.

User Info: Triple_Aitch

Triple_Aitch
3 months ago#54
I use a soundbar. Only time I use headphones is if my wife is doing something like playing our Switch (though honestly she usually uses headphones in that scenario)
"It's going to be legend... Wait for It...

captsplatter_1
3 months ago#55
Yewolife posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
Yewolife posted...

*Stabs yewolife*

Hah! Who brings a knife to a gun fight!? oh wait.. *keels over*

*Preceds to tbag but then gets shot and gets tbagged myself*
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

captsplatter_1
3 months ago#56
Triple_Aitch posted...
I use a soundbar. Only time I use headphones is if my wife is doing something like playing our Switch (though honestly she usually uses headphones in that scenario)

Pretty cool now that surround sound only requires like one or two speakers.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you use speakers or headphones on your pc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived