This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Apparently the Denuvo from games released this Fall/Autumn is from early 2017.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Apparently the Denuvo from games released this Fall/Autumn is from early 2017.

User Info: rpgian

rpgian
1 month ago#31
Sitting in air conditioning filling out forms all day cramps your hands and helps keep you soft and flabby. I'm sure hand models have to make fine movements and hold them with lactic acid tensing the muscles in minor discomfort, like a noble flip the bird.

Those guys shouldn't be whining about how much his hands hurt to stubby, the eternally powered on blender repairman.

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
1 month ago#32
Killah Priest posted...
why the hate on voice actors?

some are really excellent and when forced to do like monster voices it can be very strenuous on your vocal cords.

I mean it shouldn't be a 100k a year career but still, side job... thats not fair its not easy to do.

I couldn't care less about voice acting, ergo to me paying voice actors is just throwing away money that could go to something useful.
bloop

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
1 month ago#33
I couldn't care less about voice acting, ergo to me paying voice actors is just throwing away money that could go to something useful.

thats just weak.

why do people assume that more money would go to other things? they wouldn't put more budget into the graphics or the gameplay they would just have a smaller budget... and the game would cost the same.
The Infamous...
If you're one of us then roll with us.

User Info: Love_Me_Sexy

Love_Me_Sexy
1 month ago#34
Voxwik posted...
Love_Me_Sexy posted...
Killah Priest posted...

some are really excellent and when forced to do like monster voices it can be very strenuous on your vocal cords.

I mean it shouldn't be a 100k a year career but still, side job... thats not fair its not easy to do.

Being a mechanic is strenuous on their entire body, it’s not easy to do.

Being a plumber is strenuous on their entire body, it’s not easy to do

Etc, etc.

I can think of a thousand more jobs that deserve more money than someone growling into a microphone and complaining “their throat hurts...”.

Meanwhile in the real world, it actually does strain their throat.

Killah Priest posted...

If workers dare imply they are anything but grateful to be exploited for the lowest price possible or demand any kind of rights they will be branded as "lazy" or "not doing real work." That's not even touching on the widespread anti-union propaganda, such as the (false) idea that all unions will unconditionally protect a terrible worker.

This is just laughable.

Unions were only good back in the day, now they exploit more than the employer does.

Then we get a bunch of voice actors wanting paid full time wages for a part time job AND protected by a union?

Let me guess, you’re a union worker? Wow, lol.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Apparently the Denuvo from games released this Fall/Autumn is from early 2017.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived