This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA Origin continues to crash randomly whenever it feels like.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. EA Origin continues to crash randomly whenever it feels like.

User Info: AC_Dragonfire

AC_Dragonfire
1 month ago#1
Been getting worse lately, few minutes after launching, I am trying to play Battlefield 4, the game won't launch because Origin freezes up. Almost every single time I stop playing BF4, Origin crashes. It is also a resource hog.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
1 month ago#2
No such thing as a random crash, just one whose trigger conditions aren't known yet. Anything showing up in your event viewer?
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: AC_Dragonfire

AC_Dragonfire
1 month ago#3
I looked through it and only information I saw that I could understand was, Application Hang. What am i supposed to be looking for in the Event Viewer.

Something about "AppHangB1"

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
1 month ago#4
You'd be looking for anything in the application logs about Origin. Looks like it's a case of typically unhelpful MS error messages though.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
1 month ago#5
I've always had problems with origin. I can never alt-tab out of a paused game because it will crash. Been a problem for me on multiple different pc's, laptops etc.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 127
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. EA Origin continues to crash randomly whenever it feels like.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived