This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone here ever play Wurm Unlimited or Wurm Online?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone here ever play Wurm Unlimited or Wurm Online?

User Info: footballmanager

footballmanager
1 month ago#1
I got Wurm Unlimited in the Humble Bundle for $1. So far I've just walked around. I like how the game doesn't show you where you are on the map; you have to use a compass to get around, and it's possible to get lost in the world if you aren't careful. I think that's pretty neat. That's my favorite thing about the game so far, having played for about an hour so far.

User Info: Rosencroitz

Rosencroitz
1 month ago#2
Great game; worst grind of all time.

Not a pro or a con, just a fact.
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.

User Info: footballmanager

footballmanager
1 month ago#3
I've played it for about 8 hours so far. Very fun game. I like how nothing is instanced and you can see everything that other players have built and whatnot. It also seems more social than other MMOs I've played; I've met and talked to some very nice people. I haven't crafted much yet, just a fishing pole so far. I think this game deserves to be more popular; I'm glad many more people got it because of the Humble bundle sale. I had never even heard of the game before checking Humble Bundle a few days ago.

User Info: Requiem

Requiem
1 month ago#4
Does that game actually have an objective / main quest, or is just a really big sandbox?
Copyright free literature available at http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page... otherwise known as Tex-Mex

User Info: Rosencroitz

Rosencroitz
1 month ago#5
Big sandbox. You could, in theory, find the tallest mountain in the game and completely flatten it if you wanted. Highly unlikely, but possible. It's a big part of what drew me to WO way back when.
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone here ever play Wurm Unlimited or Wurm Online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived