This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Forza Motorsport 7 not starting up at all?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Forza Motorsport 7 not starting up at all?

User Info: iPr0kkaFTW

iPr0kkaFTW
1 month ago#1
I'm trying to start-up the game but it's stuck on the splash screen. What gives? Anyone having issues too right now?

User Info: SeEyEeS

SeEyEeS
1 month ago#2
I've had startup problems too at the same place but it's random. If I close and reopen, it's usually fine but it still happens on some startups. What really gets me is when I get a good rhythm going on, rolling perfect corner after perfect corner in the lead about 75-90% of the race complete, then crash to desktop. It's random but happens more frequent than it should to the point I don't even want run FM7... and I'm a huge FM fan so it kills me how frequent these crashes are. (Tier 7 member, every pre xbone Forza, FM member since 2007, first game I played on xbrick was original FM)
meDiocre MAchine - 7850K (RIP fanless 8320E) - R9 Nano - 16GB 2133 10-12-12-28 - 144hz FreeSync <3

iPr0kkaFTW
1 month ago#3
Yeah I've had the game crash on me during gameplay. More so crashed quite often just navigating through the menu! Can't believe it stutters so badly just browsing through my garage. Well I'll try reboot my PC to see if that fixes the issue.

User Info: SeEyEeS

SeEyEeS
1 month ago#4
Haven't had a menu crash but the menu is sluggish and loading times are abysmal.
meDiocre MAchine - 7850K (RIP fanless 8320E) - R9 Nano - 16GB 2133 10-12-12-28 - 144hz FreeSync <3

User Info: boochy

boochy
1 month ago#5
It had issues at launch with Rivatuner/Afterburner making it crash on startup. You might disable those if you run them.
PSN ID/Steam ID - DuckTalesLOL/Duck Tales LOL
Intel I7 5820k(4.4ghz)- 16GB Corsair Vengeance - EVGA 1080 TI - Acer Predator 27" 144hz Gsync monitor

iPr0kkaFTW
1 month ago#6
Actually it's all the games I've purchased from the Windows Store that are not starting-up. Gears of War 4 and Forza Horizon 3 are not working too. What the hell is going on?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Forza Motorsport 7 not starting up at all?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived