This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I finally cracked and bought The Witcher 3 GOTY on PC for $20!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I finally cracked and bought The Witcher 3 GOTY on PC for $20!!!

User Info: Oakland510_

Oakland510_
1 month ago#51
TC what you think of this great ass game so far

User Info: kortez1

kortez1
1 month ago#52
I've got to be honest, I've been watching TC for quite some time now. There is something endearing about this dude don't ask my why. I mean admitting that he is buying this game with credit(hilarious), but also knowing that he is broke. Wanting to play Witcher on normal and not trying to act like some badass hardcore gamer. I align with that I love playing games on Easy/Normal. Don't get it twisted though...not that he is enviable or someone to emulate in ANY way...but as far as I can tell he seems real. Does he make great choices? Not really. Is that for us to say? Nope. The dude does what he wants and doesn't apologize for who he is. Plus his threads are usually entertaining. Either because of what he says or the people making me laugh who rip on him.

I do wish he'd stop with the lame dankyaww stuff though. TC you are not without corn.
i7-4790k // Asus Z97-AR // 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro // Gigabyte G1 970 // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // EVGA 750w G2 // Fractal Design R4

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#53
that's the biggest lump of cringe i've ever seen
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
1 month ago#54
You weren't chasing any old goat, that was his old lover.
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

kortez1
1 month ago#55
yohabroha posted...
that's the biggest lump of cringe i've ever seen

I'm cringey, holmes? Speak up...I know you've got opinions.
i7-4790k // Asus Z97-AR // 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro // Gigabyte G1 970 // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // EVGA 750w G2 // Fractal Design R4

kortez1
1 month ago#56
Cool_Dude667 posted...
You weren't chasing any old goat, that was his old lover.

Quote things. Paranoia is part of my baseline. If you're scared, fair enough.

kortez1
1 month ago#57
This is the problem with the yohas and 667s of the PCH world. All talk with their little one liners.

I tend to be a thread killer...let's hope not this time.

Edit: I do know one thing. I now have two people to s***e on randomly for however long I'm still coming to this forum. Which is probably a while. I've only been here for 12+ years though. Maybe I'm getting tired of "lurking."

yohabroha
1 month ago#58
i mean all we can do here is talk, i don't understand why you're acting like an internet tough guy or that you all of a sudden posting is somehow relevant to this board. stay upset though.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

kortez1
1 month ago#59
yohabroha posted...
i mean all we can do here is talk, i don't understand why you're acting like an internet tough guy or that you all of a sudden posting is somehow relevant to this board. stay upset though.

Right, but you're a complete ass*** for no reason. Why? Because you are unhappy about something. I don't know you but I'm sure of that. I'm no tough guy trust me. But I have conviction, logic and reason. So as long as I take the high ground(basically just being a nice guy on these boards) then little s***es like you will have little ground to stand on with your incessant trolling.

yohabroha
1 month ago#60
kortez1 posted...
yohabroha posted...

Right, but you're a complete ass*** for no reason. Why? Because you are unhappy about something. I don't know you but I'm sure of that. I'm no tough guy trust me. But I have conviction, logic and reason. So as long as I take the high ground(basically just being a nice guy on these boards) then little s***es like you will have little ground to stand on with your incessant trolling.

there's no ground here, its an internet website on your computer monitor. either way, newport and i have history, and there's a reason he's been suspended multiple times despite never even reporting him myself
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I finally cracked and bought The Witcher 3 GOTY on PC for $20!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived