This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody ever hear of right click not working on anything? (Windows 10)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anybody ever hear of right click not working on anything? (Windows 10)

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
1 month ago#11
CapwnD posted...
That's one of the things I asked them, they claim they did.

They didn't. Everyone that's ever worked in IT knows that users always lie. Even when they don't know they're doing it, they lie.
If they did shut it down, have them do a restart. In W10 shut down doesn't actually shut it down, it's more of a hibernate.
MOD: Mindless, Oppressive, & Delusional

User Info: Rexdragon125

Rexdragon125
1 month ago#12
Windows 10 is such a buggy garbage OS, I can't count the number of times I've had to deal with seemingly simple functions like right or left clicks or the taskbar or start menu not working.

User Info: d209999

d209999
1 month ago#13
Rexdragon125 posted...
Windows 10 is such a buggy garbage OS, I can't count the number of times I've had to deal with seemingly simple functions like right or left clicks or the taskbar or start menu not working.

Maybe if you’re supporting some 10 year old dinosaur that got a forced upgrade. It runs fine on modern hardware with modern drivers
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." - Theodore Roosevelt

Rexdragon125
1 month ago#14
d209999 posted...
Rexdragon125 posted...

Maybe if you’re supporting some 10 year old dinosaur that got a forced upgrade. It runs fine on modern hardware with modern drivers

Herpadurr fanboy blames the user #9134. I've had it break right off a fresh install.

User Info: Hatsune_Miku

Hatsune_Miku
1 month ago#15
Rexdragon125 posted...
Herpadurr fanboy blames the user #9134. I've had it break right off a fresh install.

... Uh huh, please tell me more. How did you break Windows on the first day?
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/zRHKHN

User Info: d209999

d209999
1 month ago#16
Rexdragon125 posted...

Then your computer is either very old, or you are very bad.
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." - Theodore Roosevelt

Rexdragon125
1 month ago#17
d209999 posted...
Rexdragon125 posted...

Then your computer is either very old, or you are very bad.

I made the mistake of installing Windows 10 on new computers, that must be the user error. But please, let's hear more excuses
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anybody ever hear of right click not working on anything? (Windows 10)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived