This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Forza 7 or Forza Horizon 3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Forza 7 or Forza Horizon 3?

User Info: Terribletruth69

Terribletruth69
1 month ago#1
Which is better on the PC? I've heard a lot of flack about Forza 7's loot boxes but I don't purchase loot boxes anyways so that doesn't matter to me.

Which game has better performance on the PC? What about wheel support? How does the Livery customization compare?

If it matters here are my PC specs: 7700k, GTX 970, 32GB RAM.

User Info: krazycharlie

krazycharlie
1 month ago#2
FH3 doesn't have those horrible loot crates ... yet. Let's hope it stays that way.
"U mad bro?".

User Info: boochy

boochy
1 month ago#3
FH3 is more arcadey and feels terrible with my Logitech G920 so I play it with a controller. F7 plays perfect with a wheel.

Both are good games but I like Forza 7 more.
PSN ID/Steam ID - DuckTalesLOL/Duck Tales LOL
Intel I7 5820k(4.4ghz)- 16GB Corsair Vengeance - EVGA 1080 TI - Acer Predator 27" 144hz Gsync monitor

User Info: darkhouse999

darkhouse999
1 month ago#4
It really depends on if you want a sim(Forza 7), or if you want something closer to a mix between sim and arcade(FH3).
current PC, https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PKKv2R

User Info: CursedPanther

CursedPanther
1 month ago#5
Forza has always been about circuit racing and Forza Horizon is about all kinds of stuff in an open world.

While Forza 7 is still a long way away from what people call a 'simulator', it tries to be realistic at times without taking away the fun factor.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Forza 7 or Forza Horizon 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived