This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sonic Forces ''New'' 3D Chemical Plant Zone from Sonic 2 Gameplay Trailer.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sonic Forces ''New'' 3D Chemical Plant Zone from Sonic 2 Gameplay Trailer.

User Info: Risa_Omomo

Risa_Omomo
1 month ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl5eLNzq7Rk

No comment.
CFW Trick and Kotoko Utsugi's father are my idols.

User Info: Jair

Jair
1 month ago#2
I suppose there's a passing visual resemblance to Chemical Plant Zone, but I wouldn't have made the association without someone pointing it out. It just looks and feels like a standard 3D Sonic level at first glance. Those intertwined blue pipes at around the 30 second mark are probably a homage though.

User Info: Zalborn

Zalborn
1 month ago#3
It looks so terrible...

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#4
jesus christ that's bad. have they tried these graphics with 2D style gameplay before? with how well sonic mania was received its pretty clear the 2d formula is the only thing that works with this franchise.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: WhyWontHeFall

WhyWontHeFall
1 month ago#5
yohabroha posted...
jesus christ that's bad. have they tried these graphics with 2D style gameplay before? with how well sonic mania was received its pretty clear the 2d formula is the only thing that works with this franchise.

Just because you have a bad computer doesn't mean we all should play s***ty retro games.

User Info: Rexdragon125

Rexdragon125
1 month ago#6
They have tried 2D like that in Sonic Generations. In fact most of those assets are from that game. It's very lazy.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#7
WhyWontHeFall posted...
yohabroha posted...

Just because you have a bad computer doesn't mean we all should play s***ty retro games.

I’ll give you another shot at this
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
1 month ago#8
yohabroha posted...

We agree on something
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: sylverlolol

sylverlolol
1 month ago#9
what the hell is that bulls***
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

User Info: WhyWontHeFall

WhyWontHeFall
1 month ago#10
yohabroha posted...
WhyWontHeFall posted...
yohabroha posted...

I’ll give you another shot at this

How about, despite evil media and fanboy stooges, Sonic Forces will end up selling much much more than Mania, mark my words.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sonic Forces ''New'' 3D Chemical Plant Zone from Sonic 2 Gameplay Trailer.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived