This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thinking of starting a PC:H Steam Curators Page with all of you.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Thinking of starting a PC:H Steam Curators Page with all of you.

User Info: CommunismFTW

CommunismFTW
1 month ago#1
I don't know if we have a steam group yet, I think we do, but I was thinking we should all make a new one and try to revitalize it. Get a banner, logo, and as many of our regulars and loyal lurkers onboard to become a steam curator page. We all do reviews well enough and we could pick up some recognition for our reviews as a unified PC game/port force.

Thoughts, guys?
Since only from below can one better see the heights.
http://i.imgur.com/OhZgm.jpg

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#2
there isn't a single game we can all agree on here, most of this board is filled with meme-flinging mouth breathers, and there have been a few attempts to get a solid PCH group going, none of which have worked.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Lienhart

Lienhart
1 month ago#3
PC H = PC Hentai? lol

User Info: CommunismFTW

CommunismFTW
1 month ago#4
Lienhart posted...
PC H = PC Hentai? lol

PC:Hardware before we got renamed, the name just stuck to a lot of veterans here.

yohabroha posted...
there isn't a single game we can all agree on here, most of this board is filled with meme-flinging mouth breathers, and there have been a few attempts to get a solid PCH group going, none of which have worked.

True, true...
Since only from below can one better see the heights.
http://i.imgur.com/OhZgm.jpg

User Info: Perfect Zeratul

Perfect Zeratul
1 month ago#5
Nah. Too many sjw incels here.
God gave man a brain and a ****. Too bad he didn't give us enough blood to use them both @ the same time....

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
1 month ago#6
yohabroha posted...

Pretty much.

User Info: Lienhart

Lienhart
1 month ago#7
Perfect Zeratul posted...
Nah. Too many sjw incels here.

Have you been to reddit incel? I don't think there are that many here. Also SJW and incel don't mix. Most incels believe they deserve a woman and treat women like s***.

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
1 month ago#8
Previous attempts to bring the community away from gamefaqs have failed. The only one that didn't outright fail is run by a crazy canadian liberal who bans people for differing opinions.

You can either try to create yet another new group from scratch or get in contact with the existing group [easier] and run your idea by them.
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
1 month ago#9
Tyranius2 posted...
Previous attempts to bring the community away from gamefaqs have failed. The only one that didn't outright fail is run by a crazy canadian liberal who bans people for differing opinions.

You can either try to create yet another new group from scratch or get in contact with the existing group [easier] and run your idea by them.

Canadian liberal? Liberals have majority seats right now so that's not an insult lol
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
1 month ago#10
The only one that didn't outright fail is run by a crazy canadian liberal who bans people for differing opinions.

Found em
https://i.imgur.com/3nrqIpX.gif
http://www.koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3pnMGpYWDcuanBn
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Thinking of starting a PC:H Steam Curators Page with all of you.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived